Going away in 3rd trimester??

Katie21

Reaction score
My other half and i are looking to go away for 4 nights at the end of June. We want to go down to cornwall just staying in a caravan at a holiday park, thought it would be nice to get away for a bit before the little one arrives. I will be about 30 weeks pregnant, Cornwall is about a 4ish hours drive from us. Do you think this is ok? Didnt want to book it then the midwife have a go at me or something.

We are also thinking of going away somewhere when I will be about 7-8 months. Can't see why not, as long as we are not going to camp in the middle of nowhere or as long as the holiday does not involve too much physical exercise. I would just check where the closest surgery/maternity clinic is, just in case.

Cool yeh think it should be ok, will still have 10ish weeks to go and its only 4 nights. Where in Hampshire are you from?? x

i went away easter weekend i was 34 1/2 weeks then and that was over 3 hours drive and i was fine just make sure you take your notes with you just in case :)

Cool yeh think it should be ok, will still have 10ish weeks to go and its only 4 nights. Where in Hampshire are you from?? x

Winchester/Southampton, you? x

I would go, just take your notes and find out where closest hospital is just incase! Def a good idea to make the most of your time together now x

i.love, im near Eastleigh, im going to winchester hospital, how about you?

Winchester/Southampton, you? x

I'm near Portsmouth, so not too far away from you. :)

Also I plan to be going away for a week to Cornwall when I will be about 35 odd weeks. So I guess I'd better take all my notes and make sure OH knows where the hospital is, and hope for the best!

xx

Katie, yep, I'm going to the same hospital :)

you girls fancy meeting up for a chat one day? :)

(sorry for off-topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back