Help - this is driving me insane!

bob builder

Reaction score
Hi I hope you guys can help me out!

Just to fill you in, this is the first time I have posted, please be gentle!

I am in my late 20 and have a beautifull daughter aged 2. We have decided to try for #2.

I have come off the pill last month and had a visit from AF on the 19th of September. Im on CD39 and there is still no sign of AF. I have conducted tests last week and all were BFN.:shock:

I am usually as regualr as clockwork on CD28. Any of you ladies have any ideas of whats going on? I dont think i have any of the BFP symptoms, please help.

:wall2:

Hi Hun,

The period after the pill is a false one, the next one will be a real period and you should be back to your normal cycles after that.

It's normal for the real period to take a bit longer to come after the withdrawal bleed so don't worry.

Good Luck

xx

Hi love, when you first come off the pill it can take weeks and weeks for your first 'natural' af to come, so you might have to wait it out I'm afraid. Even if your regular whilst on the pill it has no reflexion of your cycles naturally. Mine took 50 days to come then settled into a 37 day cycle (still long) so just wait to come on Hun then go from that x x all the best x x

thank you ladies.

I suppose im being very impatient. last time round I was lucky, came off the pill, fake AF, CD28, AF then BFP.

I think it going to be a bit of a roller coaster this time round!

Dont worry, like the others said af will appear it takes awhile. Lots of baby dust to you xxx

Get some ovulation testing strips. Then next month you will be able to see if you are ovuating again properly yet x

Thought i would update you ladies...

DC50 arrived so thought might as well test even though i knew it would be unlikely. Could not believe it BFP! did another test, another BFP. I must be the luckiest person....:):)

I hope you are all successfull in you ttc quest. Im sure you will be... baby dust to you all. :)

Oh wow......you are sooo lucky. Well done, loads of congrats! This is also good news for early testers.....cd39 BFN, cd50 BFP there is still hope for you till the witch rears her ugly head.
Aaaw a wee brother or sister.......you must be so happy. Post on the BFP thread

Last edited:
well done.......sounds like you just have to brush up against your OH...ha ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back