Help Please

claireyd89

Reaction score
Help Please!
I had my daughter in April 2011 and went on the depo injection soon after. I believe i had around 6 injections (3 monthly) and my last one would have been due in October 2012... i didnt have it and have not used any contraception since but my periods have never returned to normal (they were irregular anyway) but i have been bleeding once every two weeks which i believe is a regular common side effect of the depo. Because we wanted to start trying for a baby, i looked online and lots of ladies were saying to use Aguns Castus and it would regulate periods etc... i bought some and started taking it roughly 4 weeks ago. I did bleed and that finished about a week ago and for the past two days i have been feeling sick (on and off throughout the day) and have been feeling 'heavy' in my uterus. I dont know whether to do a test as i dont know if there is a chance or not and dont want to get my hopes up! Help!! x

Hi sorry didn't want to read and run, I don't know much about the depo or agnus cactus I'm afraid!

If you just finished a bleed a week ago you probably won't have ovulated yet so it would be too early to test I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back