am i pregnant? confused

lou4dee

Reaction score
Hey all..I have been on depo injection for 4 years was due 2get it again in august 2011 but didn't bother my periods returned normal and have been regular since then.I am now 3days late took a test on Friday a cheap 1 negative.I have had really painful boobs for 2weeks not normal for me so sore cant touch them or even lie on my. Chest headaches feeling more tired than usual n weird taste in my mouth is it possible that I'm 1 if them women that doesn't show up in test til there further gone

Sounds to me from symptoms like you could be pregnant hun. Have you tried taking a first response test? They are the most sensitive :) x x

Try testing again in a couple of days. Hormone levels double every couple of days so you've got more chance of it showing up in afew days.
Symptoms sound promising though! Good luck xx

Yeah try again hun, I found the boots or tescos own brands the best, a twin pack in tescos is under £4.

I didn't get a positive with my first until I was 1 week late xx

Iv my fingers crossed that I am. Will try n b patient n leave it til next week 2test again.thanks for getting back 2me

Ended up in a + e yday morn bout 6am bin up all nite bleeding really heavily turned out 2 be a miscarriage b4 I had even known I was ever pregnant just back from having a d+c 2day but they say its not gonna cause any problems.with future.pregnancies

:hugs: sorry to hear that. I have heard from ladies on here that you are more fertile after a mc so hopefully you won't have to wait too long for your healthy BFP. xxx

Omg I'm so sorry to hear that! Hope ur ok xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back