Do i need to worry?

hana_022001

Reaction score
I had my first smear test 8 days ago and am trying to concieve, i had been on depo provera for about 2 years and had my last jab in December 2010 and have not had a period since. 4 days ago i went to the loo in the early morning and had brown blood/discharge and had no other signs after, this morning i went to the loo and had a pinky colour discharge/blood, I have also had very tender breasts today and feeling rather tired, Am i pregnant or is this the onset of my first period or do i have something to worry about. Please help me out !

It could be either hun.......

Try a pregnancy test, and speak to your GP, eight months with no period is a bit much, make sure nothing else is going on.

Lxx

I did a preg test and it came bck negative but i have no idea when i am due a period so i guess i should make an appointment with a doc. thanks for your reply xx

I didn't get a period for over a year coming off the depo injection but I went for an appointment. I also over that time had tender boobs and lots of other pregnancy symptoms. The dr had said that was normal and my body getting back to normal. My suster had a very similar experience in it too. I would go to the dr antway to have a check up but the brown spotting etc sounds promising that its you period finally getting here so you can properly ttc!

Have an appointment on tuesday, still spotting, getting very annoyed now!! If its a period can't it just come already... I want a baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back