Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by rossyrozela, Dec 15, 2011.

1. rossyrozela

rossyrozela Well-Known Member

I had aproper period after my medical termination at 20wks on the 20/11/2011 this lasted 5 days which was the 25/11/2011 since iam trying to conceive i BD every other day from 26/11/2011 to 06/12/2011 i was not expecying my periods until the 19/12/2011 .Now today on the 15/12/2011 i have spotted some red stuff(sorry tmi) could it be that my periods are coming early,its not proper bleeding just asmear on the panty liner.Also i have experianced crumping and back pains from the last two weeks,the pains are more or else like period pains.Also lowe abdomen pains.Any ideas someone

2. mrs v

mrs v Well-Known Member

Could be implantation bleeding?

3. Dragonfly Fi

Dragonfly Fi Well-Known Member

I had this, I bled for 4 days after delivery, then had 14 days off, then a period, then another period two weeks later and have just conceived again on my first proper full cycle...

4. rossyrozela

rossyrozela Well-Known Member

Well mine was just aspotting yesterday and that was it,it happened in the morning and have been dry since,my Af should be due next week.

5. Dragonfly Fi

Dragonfly Fi Well-Known Member

Yes one of my bleeds was very mild, just lasted a day and very thin/pink... I suppose it could be implantation I thought he same but it was just my cycle regulating x