Help please

Duckiex

Reaction score
Hi me and my girlfriend have been fooling around if you get what i mean as far as i know i haven't ejaculated but we're worried for some reason that she may be pregnant is there any way we could check without doing a pregnancy test or anything. Her period is due in the next week or so and this has been going on for the last 2-3 weeks thanks

Not to be funny but have you actually had sex or just fooled around, if you've had unprotected sex and pulled out before coming there is still a chance some sperm have come out. if you've not been using protection other than this method then cross your fingers that her period comes. In future if your not ready to be parents use protection or try to not let it get that far which is hard I know! ALso if shes been worried for 2-3weeks and you still have another week to go then she may not have even been ovulating then. You can get early preg tests but think you can only use them a few days before her period is due otherwise wait until end of next week before testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back