Confused and in need of advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS - I'm 20, only 2 years older than you, so I can sympathise xx

pineapple said:
i wnt to keep my baby :( i no id make a brill mum
Hang on, have you not just answered your own question with those two little (but very important) statements?! x

If you have this abortion because of somebody else, you'll only end up resenting that person, im only 19 and have friends who fell pregnant from the age of 15 so I know how confused your feeling

pineapple said:
ok- lets clear this up- i aint thick. i have plenty of gcses and a levels in the bank. but seriously- how the hell can some one of sixteen have a child and expect to spend many years in full time education? going to uni with a child in tow wud b extremely difficult-unless of course the mothers mummy's looking after it? my parents refuse to be 2nd parents to this child- im going to be kicked out if i keep it, fat , frumpy n look a complete mess. the abortions in 5 days and im panicking already.xxx

pineapple said:
Heya- im only 18 and am very confused. ok so ive just started the pill last week, which is great! only problem is... wel ive been having unprotected sex regularly for the past 3 weeks and wondered when to take a pregnancy test?my period has been delayed for three weeks due to the pill, so will it be a real or fake period? i am very confused as to when to take a test. symptoms i have been getting are weeing like theres no tomorow and going dizzy, stomach cramps and others although this could be due to the pill. please help my boyfriend is not being very helpful. thanx.x

So are you 16 or 18? :think:

I think that was aimed at zebrastripes.

When are you due to sit your A-Levels? If you are sitting them in June then your Uni place would be offered for October. you would still be pregnant then so it might be worth deferring for a year and going to Uni locally rather than far away.

the governmant are encouraging more women to get back into education after having a child so you would get plenty of support. I am actually looking forward to being able to go back and do some night courses starting in september- I couldn't afford them before and now it will give me a couple of nights a week where I get adult conversation :roll:

glitzyglamgirl said:
pineapple said:
ok- lets clear this up- i aint thick. i have plenty of gcses and a levels in the bank. but seriously- how the hell can some one of sixteen have a child and expect to spend many years in full time education? going to uni with a child in tow wud b extremely difficult-unless of course the mothers mummy's looking after it? my parents refuse to be 2nd parents to this child- im going to be kicked out if i keep it, fat , frumpy n look a complete mess. the abortions in 5 days and im panicking already.xxx

pineapple said:
Heya- im only 18 and am very confused. ok so ive just started the pill last week, which is great! only problem is... wel ive been having unprotected sex regularly for the past 3 weeks and wondered when to take a pregnancy test?my period has been delayed for three weeks due to the pill, so will it be a real or fake period? i am very confused as to when to take a test. symptoms i have been getting are weeing like theres no tomorow and going dizzy, stomach cramps and others although this could be due to the pill. please help my boyfriend is not being very helpful. thanx.x

So are you 16 or 18? :think:

exactly what i was just going to say

like inforabumbpy ride i think she was tlking bout Zebrastripes coz she said shes 16 and going into full time education

Look I hope i'm not speaking out of turn here but I feel I must say something, I really don't think this is the place to be seeking support regarding a decision to have an abortion.

I know all these girls are so supportive and do try to help in decisions but the fact is this is a pregnancy forum, people trying to concieve a much wanted baby and dealing with the unexpected loss of them too as well as pregnant woman planning their future as parents.

There are plenty of abortion forums out on the net that can easily be found and maybe those people in similar circumstances would be a better help to you.

:?

right- i am 18. not sixteen; the convo before was about zebra stripes-???
and er- can i jus ask how many teenage mums on here have no support from family or bf/ or o/h? ultimately- i would not be able to hand the baby over to mum or dad; they work full time, paying for our house. so single handedly ? wot sort of property would i be in? i think it mite b a council house, small with everything broken :(
i really would love to keep this baby, but the barriers being faced seem to be phenomenally huge. im so confused, but yet people on this site seem to think im being a cow by expressing opinions and raising issues which are indeed very valid if i am to raise up a child single handedly. as far as the abortion debate goes, i am neither for it or against it, merely sitting on the fence. xxx

omg how dis respectful can u be
1 people were only trying to help
2 wtf zebra is a brill mum and altho 16 she is bloody grown up and yes she wants to go to uni which is brill and well done to her

i was 17 wen i fell pg with Bray yes i lived with my parents but they worked full time my partner did a runner and i had to do everything on my own the only break i got was 3 hours every other saturday
i am now 20 my very gorgous son is 2 1/2 and i live on my own, i am engaged but my partner is in the navy and is away alot
and wot u worrying bout ur body for ur carrying a baby, bleeding hell i would easily give up the perfect size 8-10 body to carry and give brith to the most special thing in the world,
and my flat is private rented and is brand new and i get a housing benifit its loverly and really good for the 2 of us

pineapple said:
people on this site seem to think im being a cow by expressing opinions and raising issues which are indeed very valid if i am to raise up a child single handedly. as far as the abortion debate goes, i am neither for it or against it, merely sitting on the fence. xxx

As Sweetcheeks said, this is a pregnancy forum and not an abortion advice forum. There will be very few people on this site who will support abortion as we are either mums, mums-to-be or TTC.

I have PMd a mod for this thread to be locked as I don't think we can offer you any more advice than we already have. :think:

If you decide to continue with your pregnancy I'm sure we will see you in first tri soon.

I am going to lock this now as its going a bit too far.

Can I just say though, that when we have members asking for opinions about abortion...the last thing they need is to be told to go elsewhere. They need our support and advice, and I hope that any existing members who may be faced with this very difficult decision, don't feel that they cant post about it here.

Its a very emotive subject, buy perhaps one that those who feel very strongly about it should just stay away from in future.

inforabumpyride said:
As Sweetcheeks said, this is a pregnancy forum and not an abortion advice forum. There will be very few people on this site who will support abortion as we are either mums, mums-to-be or TTC.

Sorry hun but not true. A lot of people here understand the difficulty of the decision to abort and stating that someone will get no support here is very unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back