TTC after Implant Removed?

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hi

I had my implant removed on the 5th November, i have never had regular periods and when i had my 1st implant inserted 2007-2010 i had about 3 periods a year, then i had another implant inserted in April and had It removed 2 weeks ago and still no period.. (i think)..

Ive had unprotected sex with my partner since it has been removed, as was told that i should ovulate very soon after removal...

Has anyone else fallen pregnant without having a period after the implant was removed..

Sooo Frustrating!!!!

Any advice would be helpfull :)

Kelly xx

I had the implant removed on the 28th September and ovulated around 11th October, I then bled on the 18th October.
I have had regular cycles since and I am on cycle 3 now.

Last edited:
My implant was removed on day 1 of my cycle. it wasn't planned, but just worked out that way. I've read that fertility can return to normal the day after removal, so it is possible.

Have you tested?

Yes I have tested, and it was Negitive :( , But It was way to early to tell so i dont even know why i did it..(too excited).. ive told myself that i will wait till the 5th dec to test as it would of been 4 weeks.. surely it would show by then???

Would have thought so! Give it a go, it must be an agonising wait.

Fx for you hun.

Thank you..
Yes its horrible waiting, least when you are having periods you can work out when you ovulating or when you missed your period... but its all just guess work for me!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back