• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help please......Really worried and confused.

diane_xxx

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone, help, reassure me,as really worried at mo.

Found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago, BFP straightaway...so happy. Anyway ended up at a & e the same night dues to leftside back and left side front abdo pain. Had usual examinations, blood tests. Had to go back 2 days later, for a second blood test, was supposedto receive a call from hospital with results, no call.

Next call was to say I had a scan booked, that was the Thursday, went to scan and they could not see anything except very small gestational sac. She thought I as measuring at 4 weeks, really by my dates was 5 weeks 5 days.

They told me my blood results were good, last one HCG over 4000 and doubling but they couldn't rule out ectopic, but were still saying early pregnancy. The next scan was booked for 8 days later,but had a slight pinky loss, very slight on Monday just gone,so they scanned me on Tuesday, they still can't see anything, except the sac has grown ever so slightly to just over 9 mm, I didn't think this would be right, as I thought it show grow more quickly, was only 5 days since last scan though.

They have now decided to scan me in 10 days, as they should see more.

I am really sure of my dates, Idon't think it is ectopic, as I would be in more pain, but I am scared I will lose the baby as scan dates so wrong against my dates.

Still have pregnancy symptoms, not sick today only nausea, but it doesn't make any sense at all. Have slight cramping ths afternoon,hope it is all in my head.

Anyone got any thoughts as this will be a very very long 10 days.

xxx

Sorry sweetie,

I've not been through exactly the same but my first m/c was very much a case of waiting it out.

I was scanned a 5w 5d due to spotting, they could just see the sac, then at 6w 5d and they still couldn't see the actual fetus, even at 7w 6d the pregnancy had not progressed as they hoped.

They didn't take my hCG level but I was stilll getting very immediate + pregnancy tests. I did not have any pregnancy symptoms though.

Sadly my pregnancy did not work out sweetie but I hope your's in different.

Your hCG levels sound very, very good as do you symptoms

Fingers crossed for you

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thank you, its so hard playing the waiting game and so easy to give up and expect the worse. I have had 2 mc years ago, its all so different now. My last pregnancy they told me the sac was the wrong shape, but they did internal scan and found the heartbeat,still scared me to death. I really can't remember how many weeks I was, but have a feeling further on than I am now. Sorry for your loss, just praying my scans were way too early. xxxx

im sorry to hear ur going through such a hard time it sounds exactly like wat i had to go through last may 4 scans and a blighted ovum i was meant to be 10 weeks but as i had a slight bleed was given internal scan bby was only 5w 5 days so they maybe thought i had my dates wrong or i just didnt ov one month but did the next :-/ that wait is an absolute killer i always had hope tho never give up hope....in the end the bby hadnt progressed as they had hoped just an empty sac n a tiny yolk i was devastated and opted for medical managed in hospital cos didnt look as tho my body was going to let go and it didnt even after pessarys to kik start it all i ended up with a dnc which wasnt to bad but one thing is for sure my body can sure as hell hold onto a preg but sadly there was just something wrong with that pregnancy and that is how i get through knowing it wasnt meant to be,.... now all i need to do is get prego again not as easy as it sounds tho lol.... anyways i realy do hope all is well with ur little bean and i am preying for u fingers xed xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back