help please anyone

That is great news Claire, I am glad you went and got checked out.

Lots of wishes for good news for Sugra and Mish :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats great news bet your so relieved now :hug:

And thanks everyone :hug:

:hug: that' s great news Claire, so glad you and wee baby are ok.
Hope the others are ok too :hug: :hug:

Great news Claire and thanks everyone for best wishes.

I am still bleeding and have convinced myself that I am losing baby - will just have to await confirmation this afternoon.

sugra6 said:
Great news Claire and thanks everyone for best wishes.

I am still bleeding and have convinced myself that I am losing baby - will just have to await confirmation this afternoon.

Good luck I have my fingers crossed for you, thinking of you x :hug:

i'm glad everything i s fine hun... take it easy and just rest :wink: :hug:

Went for internal scan today at EPU and no sign of anything at all - even though they did a preg test when I was there and a faint line appeared - so appears to have been an early miscarriage with no symptoms. They took blood to test and I have to go back Thursday for it to be repeated - am assuming to see if levels have gone down. :(

sugra6 said:
Went for internal scan today at EPU and no sign of anything at all - even though they did a preg test when I was there and a faint line appeared - so appears to have been an early miscarriage with no symptoms. They took blood to test and I have to go back Thursday for it to be repeated - am assuming to see if levels have gone down. :(

Im so sorry honey, I cant say anything to make you feel better but I am thinking about you.

Yes the repeated bloods will be to compare HCG levels.

Stay strong :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back