confused & down help girls

mummy24

Reaction score
hiya girls god the amount of times ive done this thread!

right basically am confused to hell here
anyone out there get ov bleeding? if so maybe be able to help me

my last periods

9th december mc
11th january
20th february

my cycles are from 33-36 which means ov isnt going to happen 2 weeks after my last af right?

i bd'd on 2nd 3rd 7th 8th 9th march
i started spotting 2weeks after af... the spottin has stopped now lasted 3days on an off light not heavy now ive got a crampy feeling in my belly ive never had ov bleeding before could it of been implantation bleeding as am suppose to ov 15th which is today not nearly 2 weeks ago :S am so confused am taking it easy tho just need some light sheddin on this :( xx

Cant help you im afraid hun, but glad to see youre back! xxx

thanks girls am in limbo here

i just feel soooooo exhausted just wanna sleep... an my belly is sore too slight cramps :(

well i dont actually know shauna as my cycles vary from 30-40 how bad is that my last one was 40 the one before was 33 if i concieved on the 2-3rd or march my test date says 3weeks after conception soooo 22nd 23rd but if it is implantation bleedin i should know by friday i think should i i know am gunna test as soon as i get em cos its doing my bloody head in! x

Hey Mummy24,
I get Ov spotting about every other month, which sounds similar to what you're having now.
Maybe you've Ov'd early this month? (Mine is anywhere between day 6 and day 14!)
Or maybe it's just one of those cycles where your hormones are a bit low causing spotting... it's unbearable waiting isn't it!!! :)
Xx

I don't have any experience with this! Hope you figure it out, if not, go see a doctor!

Lots of luck hun!

xx

Hey Mummy24,
I get Ov spotting about every other month, which sounds similar to what you're having now.
Maybe you've Ov'd early this month? (Mine is anywhere between day 6 and day 14!)
Or maybe it's just one of those cycles where your hormones are a bit low causing spotting... it's unbearable waiting isn't it!!! :)
Xx

my ov date isnt till tomorrow haha an i started this 9th march till yesterday! ive never had it ever... i hope i have ov'd early this month but if i did id have to have a 30 days cycle this time if not af's coming i dont even know when i cant hpt either 23rd is it? am soooo confused! :( x

Last edited:
Hi hun, ovulation isn't necessarily 2 weeks after your first period, it can be earlier or later on in your cycle, your luethal phase can be from 10-16 days after you ovulate and some women don't ovulate at exactly the same time on each cycle.
Are you using OPK's? Or are you sure of exactly when you ovulate? You might be better to pinpoint it with some testing rather than assuming when it will be.
Good luck for this month though and fx for a BfP for you xxx

I agree with princess ov occurs about 12-14 before your period rather than after your period (hope this makes sence) soo u could be ov anything from day 12+++ i was day 20 last month the ov tests really are good for pinpointing hth x

i was using em but not this month i gave up cos i never seem too of got it right?

am i still in with a chance i dunno ? x

Well, all I can say is that you aren't out until the witch gets you. From what I have read it is best to test from CD10 (ish, depending on cycle) up until you see a positive OPK test. Always test round the same time of day, in the afternoon and dont drink too much before testing to avoid diluting your wee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back