HELP! Other Half is Determined for me to move away

Kitten1991

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a bit new here but i am having some problems and i'm not sure what to do.

My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other since about February this year, before then we were childhood sweethearts at 16.

We are both 24, but unfortunately live in different towns.

I was told last year i had very slim chances of ever conceiving children, and honestly in the last year my boyfriend is the only person i have had sex with and even that wasn't until a couple of months ago.

When we were together at 16/17 we had a great relationship until our parents had a falling out, and then we snuck around with each other, but he began to cheat quite frequently so i have made him wait a few months before having sex this time around, more to protect myself emotionally. Around 3 weeks ago we found out i was pregnant (I am now 8+3 Weeks) since then all he has been saying is you need to move over here this is where my job is it is more financially practical.

I have said no each time and given a fully reasonable reason. By moving to the town where he works neither of us really have any family or friends to help and support us apart from his Grandma (We really dislike each other) - I don't honestly have the best relationship with his family... but now baby is on his/her's way i know i need to interact with them more. I said that my mum would be at least a 45 minute drive if something happened during the day and i really needed someone to help, especially as i am at high risk of PND due to suffering with severe depression regularly. This is both of ours first baby and i am terrified i had a very bad experience when i was 19 with my ex partner of 4 years, and my boyfriend knows everything that happened then.

Yet at the moment he feels that saving £200 for the next 7 months is going to be enough to get a house kit it out and get everything sorted for a baby?
Claims he is trying to save money but then goes for regular nights out spending £60/70 a time and whats worse and he knows i hate it is he will go and spend money weekly on drugs... I don't know what more to do... i can't see this relationship lasting the way he is being.... i am trying my hardest to give him the benefit of the doubt but it feels like each minute of it is being thrown back in my face?!

I am hoping so much one of you ladies can bring some light to my situation because it's just making me more and more upset.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back