other half

Layla

Reaction score
hi guys

im not sure what is going on with me right now, my other half is really annoying me, he doesnt even need to do anything most days!

i wake up in the mornings and look at him sleeping and think, why am i with you, its so horrible to be thinking this!

im not sure whether i have just fallen out of love with him, or whether its the pregnancy hormones.

when i was pregnant before with my 2 children, i was nice as pie to my now ex husband. when everything went wrong for us, i never thought i would meet anyone else, let alone have another baby.
i was so excited and pleased at first, now i have all these bad feelings towards my new partner and i just dont know what yto do about it

has anyone else had anything like this?

You poor thing :(

What do you think it is? If you could step out of yourself for a moment and be 'not pregnant', would you see yourself as going through a hormonal phase? Or did you have these feelings before you got pregnant and kept them under wraps?

I've had a few wierd feelings about my husband which i'm sure is hormonal. Not negative feelings, just a fear of negative feelings (if that makes sense). What if I go off him? type of stuff.

Someone told me a story about Post natal depression and a story where this woman went right off her husband and he had to move out. They got back together a year after the baby was born, but she just couldn't stand to have him near her and went right off him. He pretty much missed the whole first year of his baby's life.

This really freaked me out for a few days and still crosses my mind. I sometimes worry that I might go off him and imagine my life without him and it being my decision. It really upsets me that I might make such a big mistake and end up losing him, because I know in my heart that I love him more than anything and he's the man for me. Also, the idea of hurting him like that breaks my heart. I think I just got a self destruction phobia for a while, but it really upset me for a few weeks. I think my hormones were all over the place and I felt like I didn;t deserve to be as happy as I was/am. I did talk to him about it and told him everything I was feeling.

Do you feel like that all the time, or just sometimes?

hi Blossom, thanks for replying.

im still not sure whats going on, i know before i got pregnant my other half was the best thing in the world to me, so im hoping its just hormones playing up.

now and again we have good times and i think, aww i do love you, but most of the time im ripping my hair out coz he has annoyed me so much.

i hate having these feelings and if it is hormones then i hope they settle down soon

I'd say its probably the hormones....
Graham is everything to me, but at the moment he just has to scrunch a crisp packet and i do "evil pregnancy hormone stare"
He's getting onto it now and knows the start of the stare...
I'm hoping that i won't kill him by the end of the pregnancy!!! :lol:
Bless him!!!

Normally i can hear my head saying "you're being over the top cos your pregnant leave him alone"
So hopefully your head is doing that too, just you're not hearing it!!!

Hope you're doing ok xxxx

im really trying to make ago of things, but lately he has been so moody, we hardly speak!
im not sure if its coz i have been up anbd down, or whether something is bothering him, i think i will have to try and have it out with him tonight, got to sort this once and for all, cant go on not talking to each other

well the whole "not talking" thing isn't gonna be helping much!!!!
definately need to sit down and have an honest heart to heart!!!
you might need to say that you need him to open up, and that you'll try not to do the "evil pregnancy hormone" stare at him!!!!
poor men, at least we kind of know how we feel, we're just so full of hormones that we're bad at showing it!!!
(well at least i am!!!)

Good luck with sorting it!!

xxx

These dam hormones! I'm so snappy at my poor hubby, I hate being like that! but I'm soo teired so that does not help! As anyones sex drive gone off yet? at the begining it was even better, but now im so sleepy I just want to sleep, poor hubby! Zzzzzzzzz

i'm only 5/6 weeks and my sex drive is going down!!!
and morning sickness keeps interupting whenever i do feel like it!!!

I haven't 'done it' since the day of conception. I can't bring myself to for some reason...

hi layla, i feel the very same at the moment, but maybe its because my partner is being so nasty at the moment, im now 7 wks and previously had a miscarage i had to have a D/C so he knows what i went through, but now he has just told me "I hope you lose this baby" and four times now he has said he dosent want it, why on earth did he give me false hopes that he wanted another child, i read all the posts, and only wish i was in a loving relationship, im 43 this is my second partner, i feel so alone have no family that are around or care for that matter either, i just feel i should leave but only for the sake of my little 3 year old, i now look at him in a different light after saying those words. At least Layla you have a loving partner. It should be a happy time of your life when you are pregnant not constanly felling stressed and hate, you should be calm and relaxed, i will not rest now until i see the midwife for my appointment in 3 weeks time. I hope you are only having these feelings because of your hormones. Best wishes, :cry:

i expect i will get over it and all will blow over, thats haw it is with him![/color]
[/color]

kazzybaby, im so sorry to hear about your suitation, having him say that to you is just terrible!

if you ever need to talk just PM me, i will listen and try to help anytime
xxx

kazzybaby, considering it should be the happiest feeling of the year i can't believe he's being so unsupportive, i mean i can understand if he was 16 or something being scared and running away, but uttering those words is pretty harsh!!!

I hope your situation gets better, and maybe he'll realise what he could be loosing!!!

xxxx

Hello, Layla and Haley B thanks for your replys, i feel a little better today, maybe it was just posting it on here because i didnt have anyone to talk to, i still felel a little bitter , but he has at least apolgised, hope you are feeling a lil better as well, i think its its just our hormones :wink:

glad your feeling better :)

wish i was, things are just getting worse lol

i feel like we've hardly spoken today, but i think its just cos we've been watching films!
At least he gets to chill with a glass of wine now!!!

Glad you're feeling better Kazzy

xxx

Hey Layla. why r things getting worse for you, are, u both in each others pcokets, try to go for a walk to clear you head a little, i no i was bitter and angry but a couple of days later i feel fine and just push it to the back of my mind its got to be a hormone thing....... hi to every one else.

hi Kazza, sorry only just seen this....

things are better now, he has been away since wed and is due back on monday night, i have missed him and cant wait to see him, so i know its just a hormone thing.

i feel so bad tho as i said some horrible things, i even told him i was still in love with my ex, bless him tho, hes been great about everything

Hey layla. im glad that things are getting better for you, it will all work out, and at least you are glad to see him now, im 9.5 weeks and i still dont feel pregnant only for the sore breasts, i cant wait to see the midwife on the 22nd june, as then i will no if everything is alright, i was looking at a site that does 4d scans but the price is rather steep at £275, i also would like a nuchal scan which i will try to book soon at £100. Then i will at least feel more secure about everthing, hope everythings going ok with you, bye for now , kazza

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back