Help on dates please!!

BabyKLC

Reaction score
Hello just to ask a bit of advice please. Well heres my FULL story!!

Came off pill 24th July 2010 - had withdrawal bleed which was normal in colour etc lasted usual 4days.

OH is always away with work so the times we had sex in between were. 7th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, 28th, 31st August. Then 5th, 8th, 9th, 11th September (we were trying so I was writing this down!)

On 20th Aug I had bright red spotting very light on the pad, a little more on 21st & even lighter on 22nd. I had slight cramping too so not sure if it was my 1st 'real' period since the pill or implantation?? my normal withdrawal bleeds are 4days with a fair bit of red/clotting etc. Maybe it was my body adjusting I dont know.

Missed Septembers period so I did a test on 23rd. Clear blue digi said 2-3weeks, this was a thursday. Did test again the Sunday 26th & it said 3+weeks.

Early scan 1st October - no heartbeat as he said I was only 4wk+3, I think an internal scan would of made it a bit bigger though. Only small sac was seen. Given due date of 29th May 2011

11th October scan measured 7wk+3 & heartbeat/yolk sac/pole all seen (relief!)

16th November scan was 12wk+5, all ok. Given due date of 25th May 2011

7th January scan was 20+2, all ok.

I've tried a million & one online calculators & they all give me roughly the same outcome which I'm totally happy with, thing is my OH has suddenly gone crazy on me & started accusing me of sleeping with someone else!! this is NOT what I need right now, he's throwing threats of DNA tests at me & allsorts, it really hurts! I know its his baby, he knows I've got the dates we had sex in my diary so if you could spare a moment of your time to have a quick look at your calenders just so I can show him he's being patethic I would appreciate that very much ladies x

That's sounds right! I think you would've concieved on the 20th or 22nd of August if your due dates 25/29th of May!

Not sure as I thought I had a period 20th august & you cant get pregnant then can you?

Typed your due date into a pregnancy calculator and got..

First Day of Last Menstrual Period: August 18, 2010
Probable Date of Ovulation: September 1, 2010
Possible Dates of Conception: August 28 to September 5, 2010
Due Date: May 25, 2011 (40 weeks)

Remember everything can be a few days either way though! All seems right to me :)

x

Last edited:
all seems right to me too, as it can take up to 3days for the egg to get fertilised (also means your more likely to have a girl :)) and takes normaly around a week for implantaion! though this can be longer or shorter depending on how close you were to ovulation! i had to look this all up as i wasnt sure on my dates to begin with!!!

in regards to the dna test i wld be telling my other half if he feels the need for one fine and when it comes back its his boy/girl the ball is in ur court.. Id be FUMING if my OH even hinted at gettin one done. Hope u work it all out hun xxx

if it helps im due 1st june and we only dtd on the 9th september

a few days out is normal as not everyone ovulated fertalises or implant the same time hth

tell your oh to get stuffed

i think the 31st 1 is most likely the time you concieved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back