Am I worrying for nothing after 27wks scan??

BabyKLC

Reaction score
OMG I'm such a mess I need to calm down & think logically about this for about the 15th million time!

Well I know later on scan dates can be out by a few days/weeks etc but he said I was 29+4 which doesnt work out at all really so I think she may just be big but she doesnt look like me or my OH, she has a biggish nose & thick lips which neither of us have! Im thinking the baby may not be his now but how could I have conceived between 9th-12th august? I had sex with another guy between these dates (please dont judge me, me & OH were having a really bad time of it) it doesnt seem possible does it??? Surely if Id conceived then, then by my early scan on 1st october I wouldve seen a heartbeat & not just a sac? Well heres my dates!...

Came off pill 24th July '10 - had withdrawal bleed which lasted usual 4days.

Me & OH had sex 7th, 8th, 10th, 12th, 20th, 22nd, 27th, 28th, 31st of August. Then 5th, 8th, 9th, 11th of September

On 20th Aug I had bright red spotting very light on the pad, a little more on 21st & even lighter on 22nd. I had slight cramping too so not sure if it was my 1st 'real' period since the pill or implantation?? my normal withdrawal bleeds are 4days with a fair bit of red/clotting etc. Maybe it was my body adjusting I dont know.

Missed Septembers period so I did a test on 23rd. Clear blue digi said 2-3weeks, this was a thursday. Did test again the Sunday 26th & it said 3+weeks.

Early scan 1st October - no heartbeat as he said I was only 4wk+3, I think an internal scan would of made it a bit bigger though. Only small sac was seen. Given due date of 29th May 2011

11th October scan measured 7wk+3 & heartbeat/yolk sac/pole present

16th November scan was 12wk+5. Given due date of 25th May 2011

7th January scan was 20+2.

HELP! I know Im stupid but I desperatley want this baby to be his we've come so far in 7mths & things are better than they've ever been.

I wouldn't let the fact that she currently doesn't look like either of you worry you, wait till birth at least before looking for any similarities! My head's a bit bangy at the mo so can't really work out dates etc but from the looks of it you were having sex with your OH around the same time as Mr X so unless there is a very big difference in the looks/colour of the men then I don't see how you're going to be able to tell any way other than DNA test.

I would doubt the accuracy of the very first scan where he measured you as 4 wks 3 days, the fact it wasn't an internal meant you wouldn't see much , and you had another scan ten days later where the baby had grown by 3 weeks?
Also the fact that you had sex with the other guy on 9th -12th Aug and sex with your OH on 7,8 10, 12 Aug, if you concieved then, only a dna test will tell

i wouldnt go by the early scan id prob go by the 12 week one. Im confused with all ur dates tbh and i think the fact that u slept with them both around the dates u fell pregnant i think they only way to know for sure is a DNA when the baby is here.. I d agree with cant stop in the fact i wouldnt worry to much she dnt look like yous just now when shes born she will look totally different. Does ur OH know about the other man and that there is a chance its not his??? xx

Yeh he knows there might be a chance but I think I had convinced him up till now. Also I forgot to add the sex between my & the other guy, well it wasnt complete if you know what I mean, it was between the 9th & 12th I cant remember which date but it was literally 1 minute until I told him to stop as i didnt feel right & he definately didnt finish, I know stuff comes out before hand but hoping things still in my OH's favour.

mmmmi really dunno hun- All u can do to be 100% is a test. Hows ur OH feeling now? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back