Advice please ladies!!

p1nk11

Reaction score
I know we aren't officially trying but I can't help tracking my cycles ect :whistle: but I'm a bit confused atm. Since having my baby in Nov I have had 2 proper cycles - both 32 days (which has never happened before they are usually all over the place) & period lasts 7 days exactly, but this month bleeding didn't stop until CD8, today is CD9 but still getting alot of brownish discharge on wiping (TMI sorry). So I was just wondering when OV would happen this month? Would it be later as still getting discharge or the same? I have an app on my phone which says that OV should happen on 9th April, Im so confused.

:thanks: in advance for any help you can give me xx

ohh i dont know luvie- do you use opks? that would be the only way to really know when you ov!!
not helpful i know but lots of ppl have long periods and still have normal ov so could be?!

Goodluck with working it out :clover:

How long you bleed for shouldn't effect when you ovulate as long as your cycle length stays the same.

It is generally accepted that we tend to have the same luteal length phase each cycle, although that can vary from one lady to the next.

The only time you should ovulate at different times of your cycle is when your cycle length also varies :)

thank u lovely ladies, as we arent trying yet I'm not using anything like opk's ect I just wasnt sure if having longer period would change OV or if it didnt matter. Thank u again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back