Help... Im Soo Confused!

KellyHook

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am soo new to this so thought that some of your lovely advice would give me more of an idea as to whats going on?

i Had Implant Removed on 5th november, had sex on 7th :) and then had light spotting on the 11th - 13th (only very light)... Implantaion or Period???

I read so many things on the internet i kinda lose track of whats right and whats not.. surely that was too early for implantation???
the problem is before i went on the implant i had irregular periods and when i was on the implant i only had about 3 periods a year (Thought that it was brilliant, but now i cant wait to have a period so i can start sorting my cycles out)..

Ive had sex roughly every 3 days since then... it says that i should test when ive missed my period, but when you dont know when your period is, thats kinda hard!!!

ive also had a couple of the pregnancy symptoms, but dunno if that is just my body returning to normal..

Plus i have no idea how to work the ovulation kits (apart from pee on them), when to se them and how to work out what it means..

sooo confusing!

sorry for ramberling on, just wanted to know what you all think?

(i have taken Hpt but it was only a week after i had sex so think it was to early)

kelly xxx

Sorry hun, not too sure, I had no change in my cycle at all on implant, just AF was lighter and was about a day shorter.

Hve you hpt tested again since? If there's still no AF, but preg symptoms, might be worthwhile. It may be your body returning to normal but best to know either way! (when my implant was removed I had no symptoms at all, only AF being slightly heavier, but we had such different experiences on the implant, i may not be the best one to ask)

OPK's should from my instructions be used twice a day, once around 10-1 and the next at 3-6. Double check the instructions as some say to pee in a pot and let it stand for 30 mins to reach room temperature.

And as for rambling on, don't worry about it, if you can't on here then where can you??

Hiya Kelly :)

It's about time the influx of new faces appeared, we've been waiting for you since October and you're late! ;)

I can't help you re the implantation as i haven't had one, but long term contraceptives do seem to cause a lot of confusion around here - expect everything and nothing :shock:

You really want to start keeping a note of any bleeding you have because it will be the only chance you have of even being able to get to grip with them :)

OPKs are a great idea, like Em said. Basically if you get a second line that is suddenly stronger than the previous line (if you had one at all) then that is an indication that ovualtion will occur with 48 hours at the most.

Yeah, don't worry about rambling... i am also a rambler :roll:

Em, No havent tested again, told myself to wait till the 5th dec as it would have been 4 weeks since we had sex, surley it should show up by then! i think i will have to buy some opk but they expensive, especially if i have to use it twice a day!

Laura,
Yer i was told that when i had the implant removed it would be out my system in 24-48hrs.. i was on the implant for 3years and 7months. i think i will have to start keeping note, its soo weird planning as with my first i didnt even know i was pregnant, as i was on the pill. its soo much more frustrating this way.. everything that is different from how i normally feel i think its pregnancy related.

kelly xxx

Kelly, take a look on ebay, about 50 for £5. not as bad as in shops! If no AF by the 5th, then Fx for a BFP announcement soon!

About the implant, have you noticed any changes since it was removed? Personally, and sorry if this is TMI, but I find that OH just can't keep me away, constantly want to BD when I'm ovulating, it's like my body is screaming at me to try try try!

did a hpt today and it was a BFN, so i think that 2 weeks ago when i had that light spotting was my 1st period since having the implant removed... Its funny you say that tho, as im sure i am ovulating now or in next day or so... but i feel exactly the same just want to keep jumping on him!!!
xxx

As Kezza says, keep BDing!

If it was your first AF after implant, at least you have a good basis for working out some sort of pattern to your cycle.

Well i actually have no idea if it was AF, but when i searched ovulation symtoms on google.. everything it said, id got? ewcm, higher sexdrive, sore boobs, etc.. so i just presumed that i was ovulating, which if it was AF, you normally ovulate around 14 days after (if you have 28day cycle) and the dates matched up..so if AF shows up in 2 weeks then i was right..(hopefully it doesnt and i just get a BFP) :)

I have ordered some OPKs and HPT (ebay cheepies), but think il will be to late by the time they get here!

Fx AF decides to leave you alone and that we're hearing a BFP announcement soon!

My cycles were 35 days, regular as clockwork before and during my time with the implant. Now they seem to have moved a bit. Am down to a 29 day cycle now. Hopefully yours has settled too, and what you had was AF and your body has regulated things a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back