TTC after Implant HELP!!!

charliechoo14

Reaction score
:wall2:Hi all,
Its my first time posting on here, me and my husband got married in April and are TTC. I had my implant out at the end of Feb and still no period, i have done pregnancy tests and all have come out negative. We are still activly trying but im worried that ive not had a period yet...so no signs thats everythings returned to normal. My periods stopped totatally for the time i had the implant.

Anyone had a simular experience???
Thanks in advance.

Hiya,

I didn't have an implant, I had the depo injection. I was on it for 3 years and had about 5 periods over that time. I didn't get a period until 20 weeks after I had the last injection (so about 8 weeks after I was due for the next one). My periods came back to being regular after 6 months.

I think it takes our bodies a short while to readjust after being on any form of contraception.

Good luck TTC, hope it happens quickly for you :)

xx

Thanks flopsybunny for putting my mind at rest...im glad im not the only one that it takes a while to get back into the swing of things...i had the implant in for around 6 years (one in for three years and then another one in after.) and during that time virtually had no periods at all, so i suppose it will take my body time to re adjust.

Thanks Charliechoo:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back