Help! Gravity defying poo! Nappy problem....

Laur_250

Reaction score
For the 3rd day in a row I have just had to throw away Reggies vest and wash all his clothes (and mine today)as he has poo'd all over them! It doesn't make sense, its going all up his back out the top of the nappy!!!! Its been about this time each day ive heard him poo very loud and then when ive picked him up its been all through his clothes up his back, today i made sure he was sat upright not even lying down but somehow again it was up his back going upwards from the nappy, its as though im holding him upside down!! God help me i cant take much more of being poo'd on! Is it the nappys or does gravity not apply to his poo anymore??!! We are using pampers new baby but have tried huggys before but they leaked out the sides, disposables not an option.xx

Maybe try the next size up with the nappies

Bee said:
Maybe try the next size up with the nappies

These nappis are already really high on his back as hes already moved up a size but it still goes up over the top!!xx

hmm - I'm not sure :lol:

different brand of nappy? I use Nature babycare ones at night and have no problems. I used re-usables during the day and sometimes we have explosions :lol: but normally when he's not done anything for a while.

Bee said:

different brand of nappy? I use Nature babycare ones at night and have no problems. I used re-usables during the day and sometimes we have explosions :lol: but normally when he's not done anything for a while.

It really is like an explosion isnt it! :lol: I think thats the problem!! :? xx

I couldn't use Pampers in the early days. Angel was awful. According to my sister she is the first baby she's known to get poo upto her neck! I remember once we were sat watching telly while eating tea, Angel was laid on the floor. I heard her poo, then it started running out the sides, like someone turned a tap on! Needless to say OH finished my tea! Lol. She still does it occasionally now! I was in Asda the other day and i had to be as fast as possible to get home coz she was wet!

I found Asda nappies avoided a lot of mess!

ReggiesMummy said:
Bee said:

It really is like an explosion isnt it! :lol: I think thats the problem!! :? xx

Yip :lol:

Finlay decides to wait till he's saved it up a bit then lets it all go! Getting the vest off are fun :lol:

Hope u find a solution ;)

i have EXACTLY the same problem with pampers. Dylan is in the No. 2 size and i tried the no. 3s to see if it made a difference but they were too big for him? We too are at a loss what to do :think:

Defo try different brands of nappies. I find tescos to be good poo holders :lol:
However i find that the poo tends to go up the nappy if Calleigh is sitting up. She was sat in her bumbo today and i took her out and it was all up her back :?

I also found huggies to be leakers

i also find the supermarket own brand ones seem to be the best, esp tesco and sainsburys. i hate huggies, they always leak on my man, but it seems to be because he has a skinny waist and chubby thighs so they are ultra tight around his thighs and loose around his belly and if they aren't pulles ultra tight then we have the up over the top poo experience, its lovely isnt it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We had the same problem and just kept trying different nappies until it resolved. Huggies were a waste of time for us so we went for the Pampers New Born size 2 which were fab and then the Baby Dry's.

Thanks girls, good to know its not just us!

I was reluctent to try supermarket brands but it sounds like it may be the best option so will buy some when these run out :think: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back