breast fed babies and poo...

Lisa_85

Reaction score
Hi ladies was just wondering after looking on another thread how often do you LO's poo?

Issac goes everyday at least once sometimes upto 3times and he fills his nappy... I know breastfed babies use up all the milk and only get rid of minimum waste and never thought anything was not right with the amount he poo's but my sisters were bf and they only poo'd once a week

Random thread sorry lol

xx

We range from every other day to four times a day. When she was younger she used to go every feed. We were told at the antenatal classes that both once a week and many times a day is normal for bf babies. The teacher even had twin girls where one went once a week and the other once a day lol!

For the first two months everyday then every second or third day for a months - after that once every seven days! I'm just introducing solids, so we're getting a "solid" more often ;)

Mine is a poo machine. If he can get it all over my top and the floor, he'll be even happier!

Dylan is a pooing machine! He goes 4/5 times a day - my mum was really shocked as she had always been told bf babies went less than ff babies x

For the first two months everyday then every second or third day for a months - after that once every seven days! I'm just introducing solids, so we're getting a "solid" more often ;)

I'm not looking forward to a 'proper' poo changing my 16month old neice makes me feel sick lol

Issac used to poo in the middle of every feed.. he Does like to go when he is bathed and completely dressed for bed now.. he has a little poo face which i can't help giggle at lol x

I get tons of poo, at least 3 a day, once he did 7 in one day but he had cluster fed for 9 hrs!!

My bf LO only pooed every few days before weaning, sometimes a week to ten days in between. Now she's 9 months and eating meals she poos at least 2-3 times a day.

Far too many! We get about 4 a day often up his back and out the nappy! Like bunny we've sometimes had as many as 7 as he also feeds loads. Yesterday we had 3 vest changes, Im slowly switching to cloth nappys as they hold it better and i feel guilty about the landfill one baby makes!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back