Help !! Going home outfit

Bbybump16

Reaction score
What are you all putting your little ones in to come home ?

Havent bought it yet ill send my friends out to shop once baby gets here to puck me something up as I duno if im team pink or team blue yet

i have packed vests and leggins just comfortable clothes i know the tradition is to have a special outfit for bringing our gorgeous LO's home in but i just want my little princess to be comfortable i have a pretty cardigan for her trip home but its lovely and soft and feels comfortable i haven't got any frilly or special dresses or things unitl 0-3 months and above for when her skin is less sensitive:) xx

I love babies in their little sleepsuits they look so tiny!!! All of mine r white though because were team yellow, so I want a pink or blue one for going home :)

Just a cute baby grow :) x I'm taking 3 cuz they're all slightly different in size, altho 2 are newborn and one is up to one month, so will see which fits best x but I wouldn't bother with fussy things like dresses and tights (if it's a girl) as you just want something easy to put on and take off x

I brought LO gone in a vest, sleep suit, hat and a thin padded jacket as it wasnt cold. I didn't put leggings on clothes on her until her cord stump had healed properly so it didn't rub or anything x

tapatalking x

If I was team yellow I'd buy one in each colour and then just return the one I didn't use :) x

As my lo due at the end of august and could be hot out. (But you never know in this unpredictable country). I am not using a snow suit as such, I have a thicker velvety baby grow and a padded one that is 0-3 months that could layer above a normal babygro if nippy. So I have options.

That's so cute :) I love the little sheep dress on the same page!! X

image.jpg

I've just looked at what I've got and think ill go with this and I've got the matching little jacket if needed

I love the sheep dress I think I own the girl section in next .. Online shopping and a next account is a killer !! It's soo exciting :)

Next will be the death and me and my mother lol! Gone mental on everything they sell!

Hes guna look bloody cute in it all :) xx

Ladies, take things that are easy to put on/take off, they are going to need lots of nappy changes. Plus i was terrified to break his arm with my first

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Hi ladies!
What size clothes are you taking? I don't have any tiny baby as i presume i wont have a tiny baby. But should i be prepared with one just incase? And we have chosen out a first size outfit, newborn and one thats 0-3 just incase x

ive packed new born and one 0-3. thats in vests and babygrows incase we are there for a few days.
His going home outfit is next 'first size' think thats up to 9/10lb i think! xx

little bit off subject but has anyone else packed lots of things for baby in case of a longer stay than expected? ive got 3/4 footsie onseys 5/6 vests 3 pairs of leggins 5 pairs of socks 3 hats and a cardigan considering this i have a very small hospital bag its a gym bag and has mine and babys stuff in it think im just good at packing 'coz ive put more than enough in it haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back