Going home outfit for Team Yellow

Coolbeans2010

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I just wondered what you had / are having for your baby's going home outfit when team yellow? I am finding it difficult to find a outfit, any ideas much appreciated!

xx

I'm just going with a sleepsuit and a snow suit type thing i was given as a gift, its white and furry as it will be cold up here in scotland :)

I got Albert's from TK Maxx. They do bundles with matching hats, blankets, bootees etc for about 25 quid I think it was. They do pink blue and neutral xxxxxxxx

I'm just going with a sleepsuit and a snow suit type thing i was given as a gift, its white and furry as it will be cold up here in scotland :)

Aww Nurse that sounds so cute. I am not sure how warm it will be here, I might go for sleepsuit and a nice white cardigan with a hat.

Can you believe where the time is going? fancy us being 30 / 31 weeks not long now!!

Aww Nurse that sounds so cute. I am not sure how warm it will be here, I might go for sleepsuit and a nice white cardigan with a hat.

Can you believe where the time is going? fancy us being 30 / 31 weeks not long now!!

I know, its crazy :) dont know if i'm more excited or scared :shock: watching OBEM every week is making me scared too as when series is finished it will be our turn :shock:

ye that sounds like a good plan. ive got a few nice white sleep suits with silver on them that i think i will use. dont have any hats yet so need to get some of them.

We have a man utd vest (hubby is the fan) and we have a bear suit from mothercare. :) xx

I've got a couple of cute white and beige suits but if someone brings something cute pink or blue in while I'm at hospital then I'll go with that!!

Mamas and papas do some beautiful neutral clothes x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back