Help !! Going home outfit

I'm no taking much I live 5 mins from the hospital oh can bring more

Ive packed only 3/4 baby grows and vests.. thats not cos of staying but incase hes sick on any of it and needs changing!
I also only live about 5 mins away so i dont mind getting OH to nip home xx

ahh i live nearly 2 hours drive away so kind of need to have stuff prepared haha

ahh i live nearly 2 hours drive away so kind of need to have stuff prepared haha

Ohh if i lived that far hun id pack it!!

What u might wanna do save bringing it all into the hosp is pack a lil back of spare stuff incase u stay for a few days and OH can pop to the car to get extra clothes or nappies xx

me and other half dont drive haha its not a good situation really the local midwife unit closed last july and this is the closest hospital haha it soooo ridiculous but still got it all in a gym bag and a changing bag so its not like im taking a suitcase so proud of my packing skills

I love babies in their little sleepsuits they look so tiny!!! All of mine r white though because were team yellow, so I want a pink or blue one for going home :)

I am the same so we are buying one pink and one blue one to bring home in and then will sell or give away which ever one we don't need xx

me and other half dont drive haha its not a good situation really the local midwife unit closed last july and this is the closest hospital haha it soooo ridiculous but still got it all in a gym bag and a changing bag so its not like im taking a suitcase so proud of my packing skills

Oh blimey! Thats so far as you don't drive. Is somebody taking you whos car u could leave stuff in or have you really got to be super prepared? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Oh blimey! Thats so far as you don't drive. Is somebody taking you whos car u could leave stuff in or have you really got to be super prepared? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

i know haha tell me about it my mum lives and hour closer to the hospital but works at least aan hours drive the other side of the hospital i'm having her and my OH with me but if i left stuff in her car and she was stuck at work in a meeting or something and couldnt get hold of her then i'd be really stuck haha got to be prepared enough that i might not see my mum until after the birth or even the next day she's bringing us home and ive left the car seat in her car as shes defo bringing us home :) xx

I have only bought 4 newborn sleepsuits. Just bought a few more 0-3 months gear. I don't think my baby will be small somehow. Will pack some of each. I am not planning on having a welcoming committee at home so as long as warm enough from hospital to car and car to house I am not bothered what sleepsuit he/she has on.

Im not having a load of ppl wait at home for his arrival either, but i want him to look cute for piks of him leaving the hosp :)

I'm only ten mins from the hosp but I'm hoping I'm well enough to go see some of my colleagues at the hosp when I'm discharged, so I've got a slayer onesie all prepared! I just hope it fits!

Xx

i know haha tell me about it my mum lives and hour closer to the hospital but works at least aan hours drive the other side of the hospital i'm having her and my OH with me but if i left stuff in her car and she was stuck at work in a meeting or something and couldnt get hold of her then i'd be really stuck haha got to be prepared enough that i might not see my mum until after the birth or even the next day she's bringing us home and ive left the car seat in her car as shes defo bringing us home :) xx

Oh no! Lol. What are your plans? If your mum cant take you to hospital. It would be really expensive for a taxi?
My OH doesnt drive and I don't have a car atm but I wouldn't have driven myself anyway lol! I think ill be relying on my mum. But luckily our hospital isnt two hours away! I hope it all works out for you and u will have everything you need xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Im not having a load of ppl wait at home for his arrival either, but i want him to look cute for piks of him leaving the hosp :)

Yeh I agree! Make his first trip to his new home special. Wearing a special cute little outfit that he is sure to look gorgeous in! We have picked out our favourite baby grow! We think he'll be comfy and look lovely in it :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Oh no! Lol. What are your plans? If your mum cant take you to hospital. It would be really expensive for a taxi?
My OH doesnt drive and I don't have a car atm but I wouldn't have driven myself anyway lol! I think ill be relying on my mum. But luckily our hospital isnt two hours away! I hope it all works out for you and u will have everything you need xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

well because of the distance a local midwife might come round to our flat to monitor me until she thinks i need to go in :) or if a midwife isn't available (which they normally aren't because we live in the country side on a hill in a field) haha they've said we can get an ambulance if there is no other way for us to get to the hospital xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

well because of the distance a local midwife might come round to our flat to monitor me until she thinks i need to go in :) or if a midwife isn't available (which they normally aren't because we live in the country side on a hill in a field) haha they've said we can get an ambulance if there is no other way for us to get to the hospital xx

Ahh thats not too bad then. Better than a humongous taxi bill lol. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back