help, distressed

titchyJodie

Reaction score
I took a pregnancy test at home last week which proved positive, as i had not 'come on' for over six weeks and had a few symptoms like tender breast, tiredness and lower back ache. I come home today after seeing my bf had some cramping and pink/white discharge and then a spot of blood it lasted no more then an hour. Im very worried that ive mis-carried, what are you thoughts? and when can i take another test to see the if its truly positive or negative? I wont be able to get to my doctors for at least a week now as im not in the area as from tomorrow. This would be my first pregnancy if i still am pregnant and im completely lost!

Im not very good at things like this but i know alot of girls on here have had some early spotting due to implatation
hopefully one of them can set your mind at ease

Good luck hope all goes well :hug:

I had some bleeding (brown blood) at week 6 - I rang the doctor, he booked me in for a scan about 5 days later to check all was well. I'd ring your doctor and get a scan appointment for when you're back. Or if you're experiencing pain and heavy blood, go to A&E.

Quite a few women on here have had bleeds without any problems, so try not to panic too much (I know thats a stupid thing to say cos I freaked out when I was bleeding).

:hug:

I have been spotting pink on and off for nearly 3 weeks, I had a scan at 7 weeks and I saw a baby with a heartbeat, yet after having more I need to have another scan tomorrow.

Please try and not worry to much about spotting, its red bleeding you should be concerned about though I know any sort of blood is frightning!

Talk to your doc and see if he/she can get you in for a scan soon to check everything :hug:

Good luck hun, hope everything is ok. Like the others have said, some women have a bit of bleeding in pregnancy with no problems but if its heavy and you're in pain then go get checked out :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back