Help! could someone accuratley be able to date this

johnny13

Reaction score
ultra sound scan within a few months, Or could you tell me how long ths person has been pregnant judging from this ultra sound thanks.

eqp9vr.jpg

Ok the reason I ask is as shameful and as bad as this sound's, Is I slept with this girl 9 months ago and this ultrasound was taken 4 days ago. But she stopped talking to me for no reason which I always thought was strange. if this is 12/13 weeks then it's not mine, also Is it even possible to have an ultra sound, At just under 9 months pregnancy? thanks for any help and I'm sorry I had to post this :(

This is defiantely not a 8/9 month scan picture. Yeah you can have scans righy through pregnancy for various different reasons x

This is defiantely not a 8/9 month scan picture. Yeah you can have scans righy through pregnancy for various different reasons x

Yeah just checked it was exactly 8 months and one week ago. Well I honestly thought I was going to be a father, but judging from this I'm not. Thank's for your help.

That defo looks like a first 12/13 week scan

BabyDust *****

Yes, definately a dating scan which happens roughly 11-13 weeks pregnant.
Relax, you're not the daddy xx

Yes, definately a dating scan which happens roughly 11-13 weeks pregnant.
Relax, you're not the daddy xx

Well I managed to speak to her today and it turns out she's 12 weeks pregnant with her BF who she was with (I had no idea) and that's why she stopped talking to me. So you guy's were right thanks for all the help.

No probs, sorry it hasn't worked that way for you

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back