Feeling Empty

sue

Reaction score
I was two months pregnant and had a miscarriage on Monday night just lookin to talk with people that have had the same experience. These days are so long yet the nights are even longer. Nothing seems right no answers, no reasons and there may never be any!! Can anyone tell me if the doctor should be doing an ultra sound or d & c I asked him to do the ultra sound to be sure everything has cleaned out on it's own but he said don't worry you are fine. We are planning on trying again and want to be sure there is nothing that could cause us a problem. This has been a very rocky road more downs than ups it seems. Please get back!!!

I am so luckey to have such a supportive husband but need to get some answers to questions we both have but can't seem to get any answers. My tummy is back out so we are wondering was it twins and maybe we lost one?? So full of questions but no answers!!!

Hi Sue

Really sorry to hear about your loss :(

I hope you have supportive friends/family/OH *hugs*

I recently experienced an ectopic pregnancy :( Life picks up if you have enough hope & plenty of TLC from people close to you.

x

Hi Sue

I've only joined your forum today. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You must be devastated.

I have been in your position too. I lost one pregnancy in Nov 05 at 9 weeks and another one at the end of March which was 8 weeks.

You need to stay strong and keep talking to the people around you about what's happened.

Take time to grieve - however that may be. If you need to talk, I'm here.

Whitey

Hi Sue,I know exactly how you feel. I have experienced 3 miscarridges in the past year. I have just had the 3rd at 18 weeks pregnant on Thursday 27th April. I was told on Tuesday after having bleeding that there was no heart beat and that my waters had broke early. The baby died at around 15 weeks as I heard the heart beat at 14 weeks. I am devistaed by the whole thing I thought I was doing so well this time. I am not going to give up though me and my partner are wanting a baby so much so this will not beat me. Keep trying Sue all is not lost yet.

Take care Love Linsey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back