Help- advice please 4 days late

NT29

Reaction score
I came off the pill in march (cerazette) and since then have had regular 29 day cycle. been ttc for 2 months and my period was due monday, first thing in the morning as usual. It is now thursday night and a no show. I have no pms symptoms but equally have not really had anything such as really sore boobs or constant nausea or anything. Test ( clearblue plus) was negative on tuesday morning and now i dont know whether to do another tomorrow or wait it out a few more days. Dont know if i can bear another negative and 3 days of no period! How long should i wait before another test as im thoroughly confused!

you ca do another whenever, it could be many things

just a late period
not enough hcg hormone to be detected yet

just becuase you have no preg hormones doesnt mean u arent, ive never had any till 7 weeks with any of mine

Anyone else had a negative a 2 days past due date and then got a BFP within the following week?

My last bfp was 2 days before af due. It might be worth posting in tri-1 to ask the ladies there. They are very friendly and don't mind the ttc'ers hopping over for advice. I've asked about BFNs becomming BFPs before when freaking out in 2ww and they were very understanding!

In may I got a bfp 10 days late and had bfn's before that after AF was due, I had a mmc at 11weeks though, so don't know if my late bfp had anything to do with it. xx

It's frustrating isn't it NT29? I'm in exactly the same boat, no period and no BFP. I'm now 4 days late. Rather than me asking the same question to the tri 1 ladies do you mind letting me know what they said (or I can just stalk you) hahah.

If I didn't want to fall pregnant and was late I would just think oh my period is out of sync this month - just trying to relax in the hope it will come along soon as I'm not preggo....might go and bask in the sun - that's relaxing!!

How are you Kanga, I understand you had a difficult time but glad to see you are ok.

xxxx

hey tara, im doing a lot better now, its been a long 3 months but im glad to be heading forward with ttc again rather than stuck in some horrible limbo.

waitin for af to arrive and getting hopeful is a killer i remember that week before my bfp so well, getting so frustrated at not having an answer either way. I desperately wanted af to show or a bfp! hope u get an answer soon xx

thanks ladiesm still no period so going to do a test tomorrow morning another clearblue. Either way i think im going to go see doc but wonder if im still not getting a home bfp tomorrow ( will cry my eyeballs out if so as ive stupidly let myself get hopeful) whether he will send me for a bloodtest or just send me away and say come back in a month or whatever? anyone know had this?

Awww glad you are feeling better and looking forward to another month Kanga :)

NT29, did you test again and get an answer? I'm now 6 days late, never been this late before but it is probably a hormone inbalance however I keep reading some woman do not produce hCG at the same rate as others and the HPT's don't pick it up. Doctor sounds like the next step for me but will give it another 7 days.

The weird thing is that I don't feel stressed, maybe my over thinking is effecting me. Ah well, still BD so whatever is going on I'm having fun.

xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back