Hi All

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

I know im not meant to really be in here no more but where has everyone gone?? no one seems to post once again.
How is everyone and there bumps /babies?
I am feeling sooo sick lately and have no energy use all i have taking care of Kiara :? hope this stage goes fast.
Hope to hear form everyone soon
Katrina and Kiara :hug:

Hey i noticed that the other day!
I am fed up now..surely its about time this baby came out and said hello to the world!
Aww hun, the sickness stage is always the worst..i hope its not too bad for you :hug: :hug:
Lets hope we can get some people back in here :dance:

Yeah i noticed it to,i dont come on no where as near now cos ive had taylor! But when i came back on it was good to look at your ticker Katrina and see that your pg! :cheer: i think theres a boom of births and no one has time! :rotfl:

Aww katrina, i remember feeling so tired the first few weeks, and of course i didnt even have a little one to look after then, so i had it easy! but dont worry, you're doing a great job :)

would you like a little boy this time? what names you thinking?

and of course you can still come on here, we'll all miss you if you don't!

izzyx

Hi

Eblinx, wow any day now huh cant wiat to hear all about your birth story and pics :) Hope everyone co0mes back as well.

xjdx hi thanks, and your right every one has just had there babies guess i was teh only crazy one who sat and typed while Kiara was sleeping lol

Izzy, with Kiara i never felt so horrible of course now that i have her to look after i feel so crappy , hmm hope it passes soon :?
Yes i would like a boy this time, Bernie would like another girl, either would be fine really :) as for names no idea its the hardest part i probably wont think about it till i know the sex :)
Take care everyone!
Katrina

hey hun im still here :D
iv been ill today and B is really suffering from wen he had his MMR he now has a high temp and is really grumpy bless him:(
Katrina iv already sed Sarah is A great name for a girl :D:D
eblinx u must be so excited bout Damon seems to have gone so fast for u!
and JD CONGRATULATIONS on ur lil boy hun hope ur liking being a mum

I heard from Braiana today and i hope she dont mind me saying that Amelie has been really ill- is getter better now tho and she is moving back to France to be with her mum again

loads of love sarah and braydon
x-x

Hi

Yay hi Sarah :) sorry you and B aint feeling well hope you both get better soon!
I hope Amelie gets better soon but sounds like shes getting better not worse which is good. Give them our best wishes.
Oh and Sarah i know way too many Sarahs lol you my cousin , Bernies cousin , my friend :lol: sorry hun
Katrina

I still think sarah is a pretty name!

Sorry to hear about bri, thanks for letting us know, she's been through so much i hope she's okay.

Izzyx

I'm still around haha, no one ever really posts here now. Aaron is growing way too fast! He's been poorly with his MMR and teething. A week after the mmr is awful, he had a rash from the measles part and just cried non stop, I never thought he'd be happy again. He's fine now though back to his usual monkey self and always laughing :D I think he's actually happier than he has ever been! Just hoping he doesn't get too grumpy when the mumps bit kicks in. I just can't believe he's gonna be 14 months soon :(.

Sorry to hear B is poorly Sarah! I hope Amelie gets well soon and I hope the morning sickness calms down for you soon Katrina, you'll be blooming before you know it!

:hug:

Hiiiii :wave: I'm still here... cant get rid of me that easily :rotfl:

Havent been on as much lately though. Owen is teething and its affecting him pretty bad :( Last nite he had me up every hour :? screaming like he was really in pain.. poor little man :( i feel so helpless cuz theres not much i can do. He had calpol but i dnt have any teething gel, they had sold out in the shop so im going bk 2moz... they better have some or ill be mad :evil: lol

On a better note though, Owen is such a pleasure to be around. He laughs at me constantly and always has a smile for me :D He makes me happy constantly and i love him so much :D I'm so proud of him. He's such a clever little boy :D

He can nearly sit on his own. Can stand up with just me holding one of his hands. Copies things i say & is always babbling at me. Can reach and grab for things if they are in front of him... :D

Sorry, just having a proud mummy moment :oops: lol

Hope Amelie gets better soon, must be awful for Bri... send her :hug: s from me & O plz Sarah :D

Eblinx your pregnancy really seems to have gone so fast!! bet you're so excited!!

A huge Congratulations xjdx hope you're enjoying being a mummy!!

Cant wait till Christmas :cheer: :lol: I'm such a lil kid, getting all excited lol

Hope you're all okies :D

Hayley & Owen xxxxxxx

thanks for all that ally makes me look foward to the rest of the MMR B has already been a horrible grump from it wont go to neone but me not even my dad and as most people know thye are very close

Katrina well call the baby sarah louise that is ok with me :D hehe
and hayley i was in town getting presants and B just looked completly horrified at me as i was saying about it being xmas soon and i was getting so excited
tonite i was telling him how we will have to leave stuff out for santa wen he comes so excited :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hi

Thanks girls.
Sarah, remember its my middle name too so it wont work haha.
Well i hope B gets better , glad everyone is coming back
Katrinaxx

Yea call the baby sarah louise coz thats my name 8)
These last few days seem to be dragging..i would love to go into labour before friday but i just dont think its going to happen :cry: :cry: :| :|

Sorry Sarah hopefully B is getting his grumpyness over and done with and will be fine when it comes to the later part. Some babies it doesn't affect at all. Aaron's never been happier the last few days though so it makes them even happier after lol.

Hope you pop soon Eblinx I know how frustrating it is going over due! My little monster was 14 days late and I was ripping my hair out but it's well worth the wait and you soon forget all the stress and emotion.

:hug:

Katrina that is no excuse lol

Braydon is still being really unhappy he just clings on to me getting a bit worried now he now has a rash on his Back my mum says that its fine but im still worried mind u i worry over everythin
hope he is better tomoz im at work and he has to go to nursery and i know ill spend the whole day in tears and worrying about him

I was really worried as well sarah but my mum said just to keep his temp down and give him cuddles as much as he wants. He would just scream. She also said once the rash comes out fully (takes about 2 days) he'll calm down. The rash flared up loads and he was better. It's gone now and he is fine. This time last week I thought he would never be happy again but he's lovely again. It's real hard work for a few days hun but it will get better I promise :hug:

he has been really miserable now for 4 days
:(:( hate it wen he is so sad all he wants to do is be in a ball and cuddled

Hi

Aww Sarah im really sorry B is feeling so unwell he is going through so much lately. GIve him great big :hug: from us
Eblinx at least you knwo babes will be here really soon one way or another :) how exciting.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back