hi

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hello

How is everyone oding?
I havent been onmuch been really busy and same with this week, bernies 28th birthday is on wednesday so we are spending the night with just us three, then on friday we are all going out to boston pizza with 25 other people, it will be lots of fun then everyone is coming over i dont know if we will be able to fit everyone in lol, i will be the only one not drinking, but thats okay and everyone has to leave by 11 except maybe a few exceptions, then on sat Benrie has a big poker game to go to and i will just watch. and we will besaleeping at my dads cuz Bernie will be having a few beers.
what are you all up to this week?
How is the little ones? Kiara has been up more and more lately, mostly during the day tahnk god..... im slowly tryin to get her used to sleeping iun her bassinet because when Bernies parents were here she was so used to being held she always wants to sleep next to use now, so im tryin to break that habit while i can.
Well just thought ide say hi and fill you in but im getting a little long here so ill chat later bye.
katrina

Hope you enjoy the night chick! How are you finding things with Kiara then? how is she sleeping through the night?
me and carey are good thanks, hes got his jabs on monday im dreading it :(
ive not really got much to say!
hope everyone is doing ok

ohhh amy B and carey have there jabs on the same day - i was scared stiff bout the jabs but it wasnt as bad as i thought if u r really worried get ur mum to go coz u have to turn him over quick so they can do the next one.
B did me a pic at nursery i gonna laminate it - i have been one of them proud annoying mums all day as he also rolled for the first time last nite??

amy y u never on MSN

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so cute! ill be same :D aw bless little braydon :D

troys coming with me, hes holding him i cant watch lol

sorry, its because im usually at troys most nights now and he signs on to his msn whilst im on the forum then we come off together so one of us isnt sat on our own and the other on the computer, only chance we get when careys asleep.

if i go on msn when careys awake and troys got him all i get is hassle lol!

say sarah (even tho he dont know me) says pretty please u have a incredibley cute son a gr8 g/f so could u please do the link on your signiture im dying to see it lol

how are u ??? how much does carey weigh now ?

lol forgot all about that. done it now. he must be about 10lb now if not more he has started taking about 8oz a time and he still wants feeding every 3/4 hours and is waking every 3 hours through the night for about 6oz even though he takes a big 9oz just before bed, not sure if hes taking too much in because he is getting so big. will get the actual weight next week though.
my mum reckons he's having too much but if hes screaming for milk then what can i do but give it to him?
i cant believe how big they get so soon, what did braydon weigh around 8 weeks?
talk soon

at 8 weeks B weighed 12lb 8 oz lol just looked it up have u tried putting him on hungrier baby milk or even try giving him some cooled boiled water 1's a day that wot HV suggested to me but B didnt want water so i ended up adding a bit of baby juice to it!

last time i had B weighed a week ago he was 16lb 10 oz lol had to take him of 1 lot of his meals lol

C must be well over 10lbs then soon find out! Im going to try him on the hungry milk stuff see if that does the trick.
troys said you can have his email so when ill send it to you in a PM tomorrow.

kool :)

my HV didnt have a prob with it other hv do, but it has done the trick for braydon and for two other babies i know, it says from newborn on the packet so should be ok :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back