hello :-)

hayes

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im really new to all this so i hope im posting this in the right place!! My names michelle and i got married back in may to my wonderful hubby ben, i have been ttc since the honeymoon with no luck so far. I was on the pill for pretty much 10 years so im worried that its going to take ages to get out my system. I also have some health issues so im very worried im neva going to get pregnant!

Any advice anyone can give would be fab.

Michelle. x

Welcome to PF :wave: it can take a while at first, if you have regained a normal cycle after stopping long term contraception then that's a good start :) you could try ovulation predictor kits to find out when you are most fertile? Good luck x

Thanks princess i have already bought some clearblue ovulating stick things but dont really have clue what to do!!!

I had my AF last wedsday but i am normally very regular and this was 4 days early for me which was very weird and didnt last very long(only 3 days and im normally 5/6days) and not to be too gross here but wasnt the normal colour it usually is and very light. I did a test monday and it was BFN but i dont really no what to do next!!

So glad i joined here tho as u all seem so nice and can chat to people who understand. Hope everyones well today.

Michelle.x

Hello!

Welcolme to PF!

I also married in May and have been TTC since then - no luck for me yet either!

sending you lots of baby:dust:

xx

Hi Michelle

Welcome to the forum! Im in similar situation to you. i joined forum last month.
Me and DH got marrried beginning of July and started TTC when back off hoeneymoon. I too had been on pill for 10 years and was really worried it would take ages to get out of my system. I have managed to have an AF this month though, but like you it was only 4 days long.

FX to us and the other girls on the forum TTC getting our :bfp: soon!

Lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks everyone, its so nice to see other people who are in the same postion as me!! fx for all of you.

The problem for me is that i also have other health issues which im still currently been in the process of being dealt with so im not sure if im ever going to get pregnant or if il be able to carry if i do the doctors have said go go for it but they dont know how ill be. I often feel very tired dont sleep well,, i ache all the time and need to go to the toilet alot so if i do get pregnant then im worried il miss the signs anyway!!

Michelle.x

we have also been TTC since may, good luck and welcome to the forum! i also joined today so getting used to the lingo!! haha x

Welcome to PF. I have been off the pill since june after being on it for 8 years, no luck for me yet but my friend did get pregnant on her 2nd month. Everyone is different x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Welcome to PF, good luck with TTC and getting your cycle back on track more, the more you look the more you will notice the signs, perhaps start keepign a diary of changes etc each day, and you may see monthly patterns , signs of ov etc more without realising, can't hurt but help.

Regards your other health issues, it's a good sign the docs have said go for it, I guess your'll have to take a week at a time once your pregnant, but if it makes you feel any better , all pregnancies are different , and so most ladies have to see how they go anyway - your not alone - good luck

Hi and welcome to PF.

I'm a Devon lass too, whereabouts in Devon are you from, if you don't mind me asking? It's just I've been on here a few months and you are the first other person I have seen from Devon- I was beginning to think I was the only one!!

I have been ttc for 5 months- 5th cycle this month. I am not hopeful for this month tbh. It's hubby's birthday in October, so a bfp would be a lovely prezzie for him! Oh well, fx.

Here's hoping you get a bfp soon!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back