hello!

kazimotto

Reaction score
just popped in to say hello girls, i hope u are still doing well and everything going good for u all! i havent been on for a good while as i was still bleeding for 10 weeks in total after mc in june so i couldnt really face coming on. i have just had first period at the weekend so all back to normal now. now i am nervous about things cos not sure if trying again or not. moving forward alot with my mediumship which is taking alot of my time and travelling quite a bit with it so not sure what to do! anyways, glad to see u are all ok and good luck to u all ttc'ers... xxx

Hey you! Welcome back :hug: glad to hear your body is starting to get back into a cycle - you know we are all here when you are ready xx

hi kazimotto

i had a m/c a while back (tbh it wasn't a planned pregnancy) but it has made ttc'ing a lot more stressful so i understand how you feel. not only is it hard waiting for a BFP but you then have a nervous 3 months to go after that! thing is though, i really want a baby at some stage so you have to go through it. i'm really sorry to hear your news and i hope you and your OH are ok. just take your time and at some point it will feel right again! xx

welcome back, wishing you luck in whatever you decide to do for the moment xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back