Hi ya. 3 Months the i'll be trying

Bored17

Reaction score
Hello all. First post, so a bit unsure of what to put. My husband and I have been married 2 years now, and have decided to start trying for a baby in March. We live in Cyprus so the summers are very hot, so don't want full pregnancy in temperatures of 100!!!!!! I have just ordered 3 packets of the his and her pregnacare tablets, so we are defo on the right lines. Anyone else take/ing these tablets?

Thank you for sparing the time to read my post.

I'm just about to start taking them, well tesco cheaper equivalents (they do the same thing). We are TTC next month (getting married in June and don't mind being pregnant but would rather not be showing too much!). Good luck for March hun :)

Never heard of those tablets, and for men too thats very interesting. I'll have to google it. Anyways, congrats on making it this far to TTC stage, Very exciting. Wish you the best of luck!

yup, hubby and I take vitamins too. totally worth it and in the grand scheme of things they aren't expensive at all. good luck when you start!

Last edited:
DH and I have been taking Pregnacare his and hers conception for about 3 months and this is our first month TTC. We found them cheapest on amazon and think they're worth the money to ensure that you're both getting everything you need for a healthy pregnancy. Good luck to you for March :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back