• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello new lady to this section - can I join?

There are a lot of hormones flying around in here, me included! Let's draw a line under it as other ladies have said. We should all agree to disagree on this matter and just get on with trying for what we all desire - a happy healthy baby.

Good luck to everyone and if you decide to leave Emily - good luck.

Just wanted to send everyone in this section lots of :dust: and hope that the forum can continue to be a support during difficult times xxx

I don't have any experience to share but I wanted to say best of luck with it JJ Mum xx

goodness just caught up with this thread, cant believe how it went off!
but good to see that we are all women, fighting the corners for each other! as really thats what this is all about!

one more thing i will say is,,
i know how my heart feels broken, and the emptiness and pain i feel everyday, and i have my little boy.
i can cuddle him and know that if i never get through this and have another baby i always have him.
but still i feel broken, and the stress it has caused so i cant imagine how you girls must feel that havent got that, i cant imagine how your heart must ache but i certainly understand.

and for jj's mum, can you imagine how she must feel to ache for another baby and know that she was the one that made that decision, as she thought she was doing the right thing for her family?
all the anger, and resentment, and beating yourself up that must come with that, the torment of emotions as she is now going against her family, not to mention the £1000's pounds involved, this is no mean feat for her, and as i understand it ivf is quite an ordeal?

but yes lots of raging hormones, after all we all a bunch of hormonal women.
so now all feelings are aired out in the open, lets all unite. xxxxx

Last edited:
Yey everyone is friends :)
Just thought I'd jump in at the end with a classic line:
If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!
Xxx

I can't really believe what I'm reading tbh. JJ mum has posted here tentatively and clearly did not mean to offend. This forum is designed for support! A backlash was totally uncalled for. If the o/p's thread offends you then steer clear of it. She has come to this section for support and maybe to draw on some Ivf experience from people in here. Please stop being judgemental and if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing.

Really can't believe this thread, so disappointing!!! :shock:

I never thought I'd read something like this in LTTTC. :wall2:

I waited two years for my turn and not once did I begrudge any one already having children or someone getting a BFP before me.

I remember when there was hardly anyone in LTTTC and we actually welcomed many TTC girls who perhaps didn't fit the 'assumed' LTTTC criteria but the regulars here saw the troubles these girls were having and that TTC was not an easy place and welcomed them to LTTTC!

Some of you are forgetting that 2 much liked LTTTCers Cosmic Girl and Amy Rose both have 5 children and they were/are welcome members.

I've been here for 2 years now and I know JJ Mum is a good person who always helps and advises everyone kindly.

I know LTTTC isn't easy but if we all help and support each other then surely that is much better than this???

xx

Last edited:
So if you have children any fertility problems you may face is void?

I can't believe what I have read. I can tell you if you have 0 or 10 children if you want to extend your family and something may cause a barrier the desire is still heartbreaking.

JJ made a choice that they now regret and is facing a different journey than ever before, believe me I know the feeling of regret.

I suggest if you don't have a heart for EVERYONE on this forum then your on the wrong one. Everyone's journeys and circumstances are different.

can i just say thanks to the mods, JJ is a valued member and its nice to have support for her :)

very dissapointed some people would be so bitter about it

:hugs: jjs mum

:yay: thank you mods! I was soo shocked and disappointed by some of the attitudes and comments I read on this thread!x

And yet again everyone who is posting in support of JJ Mum has not had to go anywhere near IVF! I feel like I am being cyber-bullied for sticking up for someone!

Perhaps itsbabytime shouldn't have been so open about how she felt about this one but I will find it hard share my IVF experiences with anyone other than those who really need it.

I can see that no one else will agree with this and feel well and truely "shouted down" when this forum claims to support everyone - well there is no support for me here - every time I take a look in this section, someone else is telling me I am wrong for supporting itsbabytime.

Enough now.

And yet again everyone who is posting in support of JJ Mum has not had to go anywhere near IVF! I feel like I am being cyber-bullied for sticking up for someone.

I wasn't going to post back on here, but don't throw this about. Lou and I both posted early on to show the poor woman some support. It's a huge decision to go through ivf and anyone doing so needs support. Do not drag us in to your argument. Especially when I'm this full of artificial hormones. I'm saddened by this whole thread but close to tears to feel used in this way in a place that has been my sanctuary

Agreed Scotch - and I know you and Lou posted support and that is really nice. I did say that in my original post. But the posts that keep coming now are mostly from people who never even come in here normally.

I am sorry that itsbabytime felt how she did and i'm sorry I supported her when everyone else was supporting JJ mum but apparently we are all supposed to support each other.

Some people are going to find it harder than others..

I don't begrudge anyone having children before coming to LTTC and everything I have posted has been taken in the worst way possible.

And everytime I come back in here, someone else has said something to bring it all back to the surface again - mostly as i said, people who generally don't post in here usually...

I didnt realise sticking up for a fellow LTTCer would cause so much conflict but I feel so bullied that I've asked to have my account shut down. It was a sanctuary for me too...

Please don't be sad about this - just forget it.

Good luck scotch and all LTTC xx

Since when did JJ's Mum not need IVF??

No one has said anything unfair or unkind to you or It's Baby Time just expressed disappointment at some comments that have been made.

I really don't feel it's a case of JJ's mates shouting you down, just people surprised by the lack of support.

If you took a step back you will be able to see that there is a great deal of support here in LTTTC for everyone especially the IVF ladies from firstly ladies/friends who joined at the same time and started TTC together- most who already have babies, there are people like me who had a hard time TTC, I didn't need IVF but I had 5 chemical pregnancies and 2 operations to get to where I am now and there are many more like me who are pregnant and come back to see how LTTTCers are getting on and support and advise where we can.

xx

Ladies come on, can we please all draw a line under this?? It went quiet until someone posted today and now it has errupted again. We all have our different views on this but can we just move on please?

We all have one common theme here, TTC, having a a baby and we all need support whatever the circumstances are. I like to think that we can all support each other. I start IVF next month and this place will be my haven.

It is such a shame that everyone is bickering. Please now can we all make up? Pretty please.? :) life is way too short and there are so many other important things to be concerned with.

Love Gizzy xxx

so because i have no need of IVF as yet in my TTc journey i dont get to stick up for someone who does?

people missing the point entirely :wall: jeez

the mods hit the nail on the head IMO, take heed and leave it alone now

gizzy i agree we should all be friend, i am a lurker in here as i have been ttc for 3 years plus now and this thread shocked me so i had to post. I will probably be in here when i go for my fertility appointment and i can only hope i get the support i will need rather than judgement, but i know the vast majority of you all; are wonderful and i have seen the support you all give to one another thorugh your hard times

:love: lets all feel some love, noone needs to cancel their accounts?

Just because im not lttc I didn't think it meant I couldn't post in here, I often pop by to offer support as I remember a few of you joining and really do wish everyone of you all the luck in the world xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Just because im not lttc I didn't think it meant I couldn't post in here

some people seem to view this section differntly it seems, i dont post here either and i am lttc

This is crazy. It isn't a case of who deserves to be in ltttc. My point was that it is an entirely diffwrewnt situation to be struggling to concieve your first child with the possibility that you may never have your own biological child compared to struggling to have number 3 or 4 or 5. Ltttc is for trouble concieveing and I never said someone doesn't or shouldn't post there.

For myself and the few other ladies to be brave enough to point out this fact, to have such a backlash is shocking.

So I don't get into any more trouble this is my final word on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back