• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello new lady to this section - can I join?

Hey Jj welcome or welcome back :) I hope everything works out for you and you get your last baby.

I'm trying for number one like lots of other ladies but live in hope we will all get their one day xx

Anyway JJ, where are you with everything now? xxxxxx

am so glad you decided to post jenni i know you were worried about it. you really have been there for me and given me some great advice and just been some one to talk to. so i wish you all the luck in the world. keep us updated on how your getting on xxxxx

Thanks for all your support and replies ladies - it means alot X

Anyway JJ, where are you with everything now? xxxxxx

Well Dani, i'm only just starting out really - I'm still a bit torn on tubal reversal, but have opted for IVF based on what the consultant said, still umming tho!

To keep it seperate from this section- I will start an TTC diary I think in the TTC journals section I think

Thanks lots- JJ :lol:

I really wish you luck with IVF and hope things all work out. I see you posting all over the forum giving everyone advice on pretty much anything and think you're fantastic for doing it. :) Good luck!

Hiya JJ Mum, you're welcome :)

I couldn't really care less about your situation and no one else should. If you need extra help getting pregnant then you've come to the right place ;) You should make your diary in here if that is what you was wanting to do xx

Okay I've stayed away from this post for a long time (if you read my sig you'll know why)
I really don't mean to be rude or nasty but I sit on the fence on this one.

On one hand I say you should be in the normal TTC section since you've not really even started trying, have 4 lovely kids all ready and only need IVF due to your own self infliction. Also hopefully the IVF wont take that long to get you preggers.

On the other hand I understand all the frustration, heatache and longing and wish you success and not have to wait too long.

As you can see it's taken me a while to control my emotions enougth to post and hope I've not offended anyone but it still hurts iykwim.

Oh get over yourselves ladies :roll:

JJ using this forum is about HER. She wants to be here, she has just as much right as anyone and I'm gobsmacked that any of you would assume to be able to tell her otherwise and try and guilt her about it lol

She didn't choose to have a fertility issue, she chose to move on with her life and it didn't work out and she needs IVF to get pregnant because her tubes are knackered. If that isn't a fertility issue then I don't know what is :)

(I get first dibs on any spare embryos :whistle:)

Last edited:
She didn't choose to have a fertility issue, she chose to move on with her life and it didn't work out and she needs IVF to get pregnant because her tubes are knackered. If that isn't a fertility issue then I don't know what is

This is a self inflicted fertility problem. No one else I can think of is in ltttc bacause of a decision they made that they now regret. I would give my right arm to have her 'fertility issue' and I'm sure others would as well.

Ahhhh I know how you ladies feel but imagine how this poor lady must feel with all this going on in the forum. We all make decisions in life we regret etc. I try not to judge anyone as you never know til your in their shoes. I just like to think this is one place we can come without being judged and support each other. We may not all agree but can we not put that aside and all help each other. We are all wanting the same thing and all here for one reason or another.

Xx

Ahhhh I know how you ladies feel but imagine how this poor lady must feel with all this going on in the forum. We all make decisions in life we regret etc. I try not to judge anyone as you never know til your in their shoes. I just like to think this is one place we can come without being judged and support each other. We may not all agree but can we not put that aside and all help each other. We are all wanting the same thing and all here for one reason or another.

Xx

^^wss

i am shocked some people in here have not made JJ feel welcome? like louiseB said get over yourselves? ive been trying for 3 years with a 2nd trimester mc under my belt yet i dont see this as offensive or upsetting?

awful to read some people getting pissy over this thread?

JJ - we are all here for you sweety and i have seen your new journal i wish you all the luck in the world!

^^^^^^ WSS

Good luck in your journey JJ xx

I have to say that I agree with itsbabytime - some of us in here have never had a pregnancy (and some of us dare I say it, may never have a pregnancy). There aren't many places in the world to retreat to and this forum allows people who are really struggling to conceive to to do just that - retreat from a world full of babies!

Also, itsbabytime is allowed an opinion and it's not fair to tell someone to get over themselves if that's what she feels.

I expect I will get a backlash for posting this - but I think itsbabytime is probably having a difficult enough time without people telling her she is not allowed an opinion especially when it was asked for!

I understand that people are allowed opinions, but why do they feel the need to express them when they know it will make someone feel unwelcome?

If people don't like what JJ is doing or has said then move onto another thread and leave the ones who don't mind to support her.

Where or not you agree with JJ, where else is she to go to get advice on IVF etc. She may not be lttc but this is the place people discuss and are knowledgable about such topics. Surprisingly, I thought that we tried to help pepole here, not make them feel bad. In actual reality, I feel disappointed that anyone on here would try and make someone else feel bad and guilty for what they have. I am sure that there have been numerous times when each and every person who has posted negatively has need help and confort, were you ever tyurned away?

I have to say that I agree with itsbabytime - some of us in here have never had a pregnancy (and some of us dare I say it, may never have a pregnancy). There aren't many places in the world to retreat to and this forum allows people who are really struggling to conceive to to do just that - retreat from a world full of babies!

Also, itsbabytime is allowed an opinion and it's not fair to tell someone to get over themselves if that's what she feels.

I expect I will get a backlash for posting this - but I think itsbabytime is probably having a difficult enough time without people telling her she is not allowed an opinion especially when it was asked for!

and i have had a miscarriage i would rather NOT have had a pregnancy at all tbh than suffer the loss of my child but it happens and now i still cant get pregnant again that doesnt make me bitter? because thats what it is, bitterness.

All of us have difficulties, all of us are despersate for a child, just because someone already has kids doesnt make then less viable to share thier experiences with us all

ok, maybe ''get over it'' is harsh i must admit but theres no need to make people feel bad for already having kids and wanting another.

Rest assured she is in ttc journals now anyways out of the sight of the girls here who want to shun her

if you don have anything nice to say keep it to yourself, there is having an opinion and just being bitter and the latter is all i have seen.

Im struggling too so hard to concieve, and yes oyher ladies here have struggled even harder than others for longer aswell

but playing '' my ttc journey is harder than yours'' is pathetic and dissapointing

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back