hello new here!

Georgina

Reaction score
hello ladies!

I had my first mc on the 1st April and only now I am beginning to come to terms with everything - putting on a brave face anc carrying on with life has been the hardest thing i have ever had to do!
We werent trying for a baby and the suprise was short lived but made us realise just how much we actually do want one so now we are trying to make another one! I think I am maybe putting myself under a bit of pressure with it all and i know that is not good for me, i know i have to try to relax and let it happen but its just so hard...

Anyway thank you all for reading my moan..

G x

Hiya Georgina, i'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage :hug:

I know how hard it can be to try and relax about everything, i haven't managed it yet :)

I think the only way to replace one obsession is to replace it with another. Do you have any interests or hobbies that you have always wanted to pursue but never got around to?

Last edited:
Hi Louise,

I've thrown myself into exercise and trying to keep fit so im going to the gym a lot and a whole lot of other classes just to keep myself busy but now i feel completly tired all the time and sort of hit a wall were i dont want to do anything. I know that im distancing myself from my family and my friends (one esp as shes just had a baby) i know its not her fault but i just want to be alone! I dont want to go out and I dont want to see anyone at all. I come to work and exercise thats all!!
I'm sort of questioning myself as to am i really ready to try again in the first instance?
I dont know everything just seems very messed up just now... :-/

G x

I'm sort of questioning myself as to am i really ready to try again in the first instance? I dont know everything just seems very messed up just now... :-/

I was going to ask that myself, but didn't want to incase it offended you - i haven't had a miscarriage personally.

I did question the logic of trying for another baby just because you had an accidental close call... I'm sure you would have made great mother if the pregnancy had been successful - but having to be a mum and being ready to be a mum are two different things.

It's nice to have everything else in order first. Maybe it is something for you to think about :)

There is a miscarriage section in the forum if you want to chat to ladies who have actually experienced a miscarriage.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back