Hello ladies!

vid_81

Reaction score
Hiya everyone!

I am new to PF, so thought of introducing myself to you lovely ladies! I will be TTCing starting Nov - first child. Been married to OH for more than 5 years. I realised I have some cm problems (not much in both quantity and quality) and probably a short LP (was 11 days last month). Recently started taking EPO, loads of baby carrots, grapefruit juice, and B6! Fx that these will work next month and result in :dance:

good luck to all waiting for their results this month!

Hi and Welcome!

This is my first month trying but think iv also got a short LP (im monitoring it this month) and also cm problems also, the ladies all here told me all about EPO tablets so am going to start taking them from my next cycle.

Is the B6 vit the one you take to lengthen the LP days?

Baby Carrots and grapefruit juice.....obv very healthy but does it help in certain ways when trying to conceive?

You will find out about lots of other tips over the next couple of week :) Welcome and hope you also get your healthy BFP soon! X

Last edited:
hello to both you should join the november testing thread lots of lovely ladies on there xx

Thanks everyone! :)

Pink Butterfly - yup! I have read that b6 helps lengthen (/probably regularise) the luteal phase. Many ppl believe that baby carrots and grapefruit juice help increase CM quality... so just trying that out too! :)

I think if I try in my next cycle, I will fall in the early December cycle... hence did not join the November testing cycle. But December seems to be so faaar away!!

Last edited:
:wave: Hi & Welcome.

The evening primrose oil your taking will help a GREAT deal with the lack of cm. I had NO ewcm for such a long time, then i heard about the epo started that & have loads each month.

Vit B supplement helps lengthen your cycle so yes will help with lutal phase. I know Green tea helps you to have a proper menstrual bleed if your have whats called scanty cycles like 1 day bleed then it stops or spotting etc. If you did have a short lutal phase the best way to correct it would be by taking progesterone cyclogest IF your gp would give you this.

11 days is not classed as short to a dr, it has to be under 10, anything over 10 is consided normal to a dr, however i class from 12 & over normal and anything shorter than 12 to be consided low, i said this to my fertility dr & he kind of agreed :/ However i wouldnt worry about it being 11 as you can still get pg with a lutal phase of 11 & all will be fine. If it was 10 then i would say go see your dr & try to push for the progesterone.

Goodluck on your ttc journey, hope you get your bfp very soon hunni X

Last edited:
Star33, thanks hun!

Its good to know that EPO helps... I am quite dependent on it working now :p Actually the cycle where my LP was 11 days was one of the shortest cycles I have ever had (24 days - my regular cycles are 28 days long). So I thought I will try out b6 and chart for a month or two before going to the doc.

Good luck with yours too! Fx crossed for all mum-to-bes!

Your welcome hun. The b6 should help loads xx

Hello x i am new to this for November too :) I am using OPKs to work out how long my cycle is, i am using sperm friendly lube to help the little buggers get a foot in and am having sex at least two/three times a week with extra ones on fertile days (not that we have had any of those yet :) )

we are using Preseed on very fertile days and YesYesYes sperm friendly lube the rest of the time!

will be starting on the asap :)

Hi DragonFly! I havent started using any OPKs yet - depending on charting currently. But I guess I will start to use them soon. Which brand are you using? They all look soo expensive! Also, we just ordered preseed at amazon. Looking forward to testing it out soon...

loads of baby dust to you! xx

we have some preseed for when i get a positive on an OPK and also some YesYesYes sperm friendly lube (which was 30quid but for triple the amount you get from preseed for 18quid) and also comes with a vagina friendly one which helps restore the PH balance after OV :)

It seems like a good system, will have to see how it works out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back