Has anyone tried.....?

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey lovely ladies:wave:

Hope you are all having a lovely friday afternoon.

Has anyone tried evening primrose oil? I'm giving it a go this cycle, as i feel last cycle i was lacking a bit in EWCM:shakehead: department, also trying to drink plenty of water. I read grapefruit juice and green tea are also ment to help with CM but cant stand either of them.

Was just wondering if anyone had any experince of it? I'm giving EVERYTHING a bash this month :shock: hopefully i will be rewarded :)

Wish me luck ;)

Good luck nurse! I was planning to try cough syrup, but I ran out of it and havent bought a new onw yet! But will try wild yam this month! Will let you know how it works and you have to keep me updated as well:)

I haven't tried it but have heard of it (has to have been somehwere on here before)! Let us know how you get on with it, fx that this is your month xx

Yep will do :) i'm just giving everything a go this month as i am feeling positive about this one :)

GOOD LUCK NURSE!! if you get ur bfp this month..boots sales of primrose will shoot through the roof and i'll be first in the Q :)

hope this helps for you, good luck xx

Umm.... it says on the bottle not to take this whilst pregnant! I had Evening primrose for a while to cope with PMT but stopped taking it whilst TTC as it could harm baby in the 2WW.

Sorry, bit of a party pooper thing to say, but just a warning so you are careful. I would hate anything to hurt your baby bean xxxx

yep you only take them up to OV starfish :) 1500mg once per day up till surge day!

your not a party pooper ;)

At the beginning of last cycle i popped into boots and asked about this, i had Adam with me and she just looked at me strangely and asked whether Adam was mine. She then said if i have concieved once then why do i want to take something that i never took last time? She made me think and i decided against it, she read the side of the bottle and she said to me even if you were going to go away and buy it from somewhere else she personally wouldnt take the chance. That was just one person telling me this but i thought i would share x x

Think its just like any other herbal supplement hun, its very similar to AC. except does at different job, they say you have to be very sure when you OV so you can stop taking it as you shouldnt take it after OV. Ye i know i was thinking the same, i managed to concieve before so there cant be that much wrong with my CM, i guess by taking these it makes me feel im being very proactive and may speed up teh process. Nearly bought the EPO last month but thought nah

I guess only time will tell, shall let you ladies know how i get on ;)

Keep us posted hunny and hopefully it works for you :fx: x x

I haven't conceived before so Im just trying stuff just in case:)

Our time will come, Im sure of it:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back