Hello from Canada

Andrianne

Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I'm sure lots of people don't know me... Hope I'll get to know you all.

I admit I've been lurking for a while... Soooo, I wanna say congrats to all people who got their BFPs (I'd better visit 1st Tri as I'm not sure BFPers are around here), Rach (I knew before I left ;) ), Sami, Jayceesmum, Laura,Kirlykird, Cat.... Well done ladies, hope you have a happy healthy 9 months!!

Like I said in my other thread, I see it's difficult for me to stay away from the forum so I thought I'd stick around and start charting, hopefully I will benefit from it one day. Although not having an actual bf and not ttc'ing makes me look pathetic :( . I hope you don't mind

A little about me....It's been almost a month for me in Canada. I've settled now and I'm doing quite ok. I have good days and bad days but all in all I think I'll cope. exOH is calling me every day... We've had some talks about us that I won't bore you with now. I am aware of the situation but I'm also glad we're on good terms, I think I need him now.
I'm also open to meeting new guys, in fact I did meet a bloke but unfortunately he doesn't live here so it'd be hard to have a relationship and things didn't work out. But it's been a start. Am ashamed of this now but my second thought when I saw him was "Hm, good father material" :lol:

That's pretty much it. I'm starting classes today and there's loads of work for me down the road so I'll prob be busy enough to think about babies (yeah right!)

Love to you all
xxx

Hi Wondering :wave:

Nice to have you back and glad you seem to be settling in ok. :D

H
xx

Hello Wondering :wave:

Great to see you back :lol:

Glad everything seems to be going ok for you xxxxx

Hi Wondering

I :wave: 'ed hello in another thread, but thought I'd better say Hi in this one in case you missed it.

Whereabouts in Canada are you?

Good to see you back :hug:

Pea x

Hi again Wondering .... everybody's welcome in here, whatever stage of TTC they're at, planning it included :D

Glad to hear you've settled nice and quickly in your new home, and who knows - that 'father material' bloke could be just around the corner! Keep in touch and let us know how you get on :)

Hi Wondering,
i was wondering how you were getting on and its great to have you back. x

Hi wondering,

Glad you are back and feeling better about things x
:hug: :wave:

Hey you guys, thank you for the warm welcome again!

Before I forget, I changed my username to Andrianne as wondering sounded so silly! It's not my real name but I'm very used to it so feel free to call me like that

Helen how have you been? I've been reading bits of your diary, I have to say I don't fully understand the procedure... I kinda know the idea though so I'll be following your updates, fingers crossed, you've come such a long way!! (so brave!)

Hi bubbleone, peanut, puff-puff and Laura and fothers! Hope you're all doing well

Peanut, I'm in Montreal :)

Off to post my link in the chart thread. I just bought a new BBT thermometer and will temp tomorrow

See you around :hug:

A

Or maybe I didn't change my username... :?

Laura? If you read this, how can I change my username? Thanks

x

Hi hun

Glad to have you back!!! At least im not the only one in Canada now :dance:
I wish you all the best and hope you come visit often
Katrinaxx

hi hun so good to hear from you glad to see your doing ok and settling well in canada wishing you all the luck in the world out there hun im sure you will find mr right very soon and be back ttc in the meantime charting will be a great idea so you get to know whats going on with your body and when the time is right for you to ttc again hopefully it will happen quickly stay in touch :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Andrianne said:
Or maybe I didn't change my username... :?

Laura? If you read this, how can I change my username? Thanks

x
I just changed it for you .... when you next log in, just use the same password as before, along with your new username :)

Andrianne said:
Hey you guys, thank you for the warm welcome again!

Before I forget, I changed my username to Andrianne as wondering sounded so silly! It's not my real name but I'm very used to it so feel free to call me like that

Helen how have you been? I've been reading bits of your diary, I have to say I don't fully understand the procedure... I kinda know the idea though so I'll be following your updates, fingers crossed, you've come such a long way!! (so brave!)

Hi bubbleone, peanut, puff-puff and Laura and fothers! Hope you're all doing well

Peanut, I'm in Montreal :)

Off to post my link in the chart thread. I just bought a new BBT thermometer and will temp tomorrow

See you around :hug:

A
Hi Adrianne,
Sorry, my wit is getting worse by age and I thought wondering was a cool name. better than mine "Puff Puff "which my OH set up for me cos thats what he calls me! makes me sound like a heavy smoker and i dont even smoke :oops: How do i change mine too Laura?

puff puff ...... just let me know what you'd like instead, including any uppercase/lowercase letters, and I'll get it changed over.

Also, it's always a good idea to put something about the username change in your signature for a few days, so that people know who you were previously!

Welcome back Wondering/Andrianne :wave:

So good to have you back!! Really glad you're settling in ok there ... I'll have to come and visit sometime .... I've always wanted to go to Canada :D

Thank you all for the lovely replies. It means a lot to me as I don't have anything exciting to share ttc-wise and yet you let me stay :)

Everyone is welcome to come visit me!!

Katrina, too bad you're on the other side of the country! But hey, that makes two of us in Canada!

puff-puff, I like your name! What are you thinking as a new name?
When i first logged in as wondering, that's what I was doing, wondering! And tbh, I didn't think I'd stay for long so I didn't give it much thought!

Thankies for all your wishes and the welcome :hug: See you around!

xxx

LauraB said:
puff puff ...... just let me know what you'd like instead, including any uppercase/lowercase letters, and I'll get it changed over.

Also, it's always a good idea to put something about the username change in your signature for a few days, so that people know who you were previously!
Hi Laura,

I would like to change my username to "Little Miss Joslyn".

Another quick question, Were you getting any mood swings or signs of depression on Clomid? I have been crying all the time and feeling very irritable and im on my second course. :cry: :twisted: x

I'm really sorry, as I said in my email to you just now, I totally missed your reply! :oops: (Your username change has now been done)

Regarding Clomid - no, I didn't have any mood swings, signs of depression or any kind of side effects at all - so much so that I really did think that it wasn't touching the sides :(

I know the side effects must be awful for you, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. I know that doesn't help you now, but just try to hang in there - at least all of the side effects are only temporary whilst you are on the Clomid.

Hi Andrianne

We had news of a shooting at a college in Montreal...one woman was shot dead :shock:

Are you ok? :oops:

Pea x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back