Hello..

JoD

Reaction score
This looks like the right section for me now, I'm a relatively new member...joined when I found out I was PG but unfortunately MC at 10 weeks.

I've not had 1st AF yet but Dr has given me the heads up for trying again straight away. I know cycles can be messed up by MC so I've been using the CB smiley face things ever since the bleeding stopped...has cost me a small fortune!!

Been testing twice a day and finally had a smiley face last friday evening, had ov pains all day too. Sat am and pm back to neg.

I'm hoping I'll fall this month, but hubby as lovely as he is has said he doesn't want me to turn things into a 'science project', it's the only thing giving me hope though.

We were bding every other day from bleeding stopping, then the smiley face came the day after bd so I had to put up a fight to get him to perform that night as wll..but I got there in the end. Thing is the following 2 nights no bd at all, but still hoping some swimmers could have been there.

Hoping to be able to pop on here frequently, I'm sure I'll have loads of ??s along the way x

Sorry to hear about your M/c sweetie!

I hope you get the go ahead to try again very soon!

xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:
Best of luck for this month and for 2012, I'm sure there'll have been some little guys around the right place at the right time so fingers crossed for you!
:dust:
xx

sorry to hear about your MC!! There's loads of support on here, and loads of info!! GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR BFP!!! xx

Really sorry to hear about mc hon but it's great that you're getting back ttc so quickly :) Just wondering if you need to sit down and have a chat with your DH as you don't want to have to fight with him every time you need to BD.... Wishing you lots of luck for a BFP very soon.... :) xx

Sorry to hear about your mc, hope you get your BFP very soon x

Hi Jo-d and welcome! I'm new too and everyone seems lovely :) So sorry to hear about your mc, I hope you get some much happier news soon.

I know what you mean about having to fight with your OH too! I think men prefer to let nature take its course don't they, and they can feel a bit under pressure to think they 'have' to bd on certain days. I am trying to not tell my OH when I think I am ov'ing because I don't want to take the spontaniety (sp?) out of bd'ing. I am planning to just wear extra nice undies etc on the right days and that should be enough to do the trick haha! But the other day OH was really tired after work and I had to try and jump on him when I knew he wasn't really that up for it, and it did turn into a bit of a fight lol. So I know what you mean!

Good luck for a bfp very soon hun xxx

So sorry to hear about your mc hun :hugs: Good luck for your bfp! :dust: x x

Thanks everyone for the welcome, and good luck wishes!! Sending BFP wishes back in return :)
Ceebee, you're right I've been thinking how to approach the subject. We've both got time off over xmas so will def have a chat. It's frustrating as when we were trying before, although I wasn't using opks we'd have a laugh together at me sticking my legs in the air everytime... but now although he wants a child as much as me any mention of the 'right' time pos opks just doesn't go down well! I think he thinks it means I'm not coping well, BUT it is actually helping me cope. So yes will have a talk and try and come up with a compromise. x

It really does need to be a partnership thing, especially if he wants it as much as you... Me and my DH husband had a little tiff around my last ovulation as I asked him to come home early from a night out so we could bd - it can be quite a tricky issue to approach. We had a talk and he realised he was being selfish and we found a compromise and fitted in a bd before he went out! Good luck with it JoD - let us know how you get on :) xx

Sounds as though we are in the same boat! I mc on 28/11 at 9 weeks. I too have been trying to track my ovulation using (cheap) OPK tests since the day I stopped bleeding. Think I had my positive on Wednesday so have had a busy few days ;). Have no idea when AF is due so it's a waiting game.
I just posted a similar thread to this under 'here goes...'

ceebee I will, we need to both be understanding on this and an honest chat on how we are both dealing with things will help. Will keep you updated..thanks!

All crossed - Hello! Yes we seem to both be in the same boat, let's hope we get there this time round. Fingers crossed hey, I'm going to have a peek at your thread now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back