Quick hello and baby dust to all

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Hello!
Sorry I haven't been around much - I am trying the relaxed and chilled approach this month - FX!

I just wanted to send lots of love, :dust: and also congrats to the latest BFPers!

I still look in on here cos I care about how you're all doing. I'm just not commenting. I didn't want you all to think I'd buggered off and didn't care so thought I would say a wee hello!

Love and :dust: and :hug: ladies!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Hun glad ur well and really hoping the chillaxing works out for u xxxx

Think I will be joining you there hun!

I've made a start being relaxed, we've cut DOWN on BDing especially as my chances of OVing are prob toward the end of the month/beginning of Jan so we're taking it one day at a time and enjoying the Christmas season!

All the best to you, hope you come back with some good news soon. :) x x x

Last edited:
Hi :wave:

Good to hear from you. Hope you're feeling more positive about things now. The month just seems to drag now I'm TTC its like I'm wishing my days away to get to the time to test again. Its rediculous eh? I wish I could take relaxed approach and I'm half way there cos DH does not know anything about anything ...

:dust::dust::dust:

Right back atcha!!!

Did you catch it??

Take care honey xxx

:wave:

Hi hunny, lovely to hear from you :)
Really hope the relaxed approach works for you, my fingers and toes are crossed x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sylviegirl

Glad to hear from you, had been wondering where you got to

Its been very quiet in the TTC section these days, what with all the BFP's and people taking christmas breaks

Hope it works for you and you are back here announcing your BFP next

Take care. x

Hey SylvieGirl

Great to hear from you & glad things are all ok

xxx

Hi hun,

Hope you have a lovely chilled xmas and a bfp new year ;)

Take care

xxx

Hey Sylvie im still pretty new ere but thought I'd say hi anyway! Hope u have a nice relaxed xmas ive got 10 days off so im going to relax for all of it CHRISTMAS MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!! XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back