Hello Everyone.......

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I thought I would pop in to see how everyone is?

I have been sooo busy, what with going back work full time and the getting my website up and ready for the launch at the end of March for my wedding stationery business. I have not even had time to come on my laptop and it was dusty when I loaded it up today, as I have been using my Iphone instead lol

With regards to my situation with having kids etc.... My hubby has lost 1 stone and I have lost half a stone, as I went through a really bad patch of depression and turned to food for comfort in which I did put nearly a stone on before losing the half a stone. We have been eating well and going to the gym, well fitting it in between my shifts and busy lifestyle at the moment. We are desperate to lose the weight between us and see if we can conceive naturally. It is taking it's toll, because my depression is due to me wanting to have a family now and everyone else around me falling pregnant, which has not helped, but I am bearing up and working and my business is keeping my mind occupied for now

I have been thinking of all my friends on the forum, including you Louise B! How is everything with you and the IVF?

Hope you all okay and I will try and get on more often

Donna x

Last edited:
Hi hun, nice to see you on the forum. Well done on yours and hubbys weight loss, do you have a goal on how much you would like to lose?

I am glad your business is doing well and keeping your mind occupied xxx

hey there stranger, glad to hear you've made some really positive steps. the weight loss and the new business sound brilliant.

what did you decide to do about adoption?

Hello Donna, nice ti hear from you. Well dine on your weight loss! You can so do it!!

Hello! It's good to see an update from you!! Good luck with the wedding stationary business- it sounds fab! Hopefully you will get a surprise natural bfp sweetie xxx

Hiya Donna :)

Glad you're keeping busy!

IVF sucked, no fertilisation again so off to Belgium for ethically controversial diagnostics but PETA can kiss my arse :whistle:

The weather is cheering me up a bit and growing stuff in the garden but not much else to report really. Oh, decorating the house is coming along and FINALLY getting some paint on the walls and got a home gym.

It's nice to hear from you xx

Nice to hear from you hun, nice to hear your focused. Keep up the good ork :) xxxx

nice to hear from you babylover, yes seems you have been very busy, hope things fall into place in the baby dept as you concentrate on your business xxx

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments....

Awww sorry to hear that Louise B - I do hope it works out for you both soon.....

Decided to go bingo today for the first time in ages with a old school friend and guess what I won £70 on slot machine, with a £1 bet and another £275 on bingo, they say things come in three's!? (that would be my luck if I was to fall pregnant as AF is due on tuesday) lol

If anyone wants the address to my new website being launched on Friday 30th March, just pm me

Well better go bed, had a busy weekend and it isn't over tomorrow neither lol

Donna xx

hi, its good you have something to preocupy yourself with, and well done on the weight loss!

Hello Donna, nice to see you on here - fingers crossed for bfp soon, good luck with you business launch, sounds a very satisfying job to do

Hi Donna, nice to see you back, seems like things are going well for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back