Doctors on 23rd March

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hey Everyone

As some of you may know me and my fiance have been TTC for over 4 years now and last cycle when I still didn't fall pregnant I went mad, well not literally but starting crying all day, blaming my fiance and just going into my own world. I have now pulled myself together and me and my fiance have both decided it's time to go back to the doctors, the last time we went was 1 and half years ago and we were both tested and apperantly there was nothing wrong with us......

We are now going to see the doctor on the 23rd March, to basically get a second opionon and ask for more tests, as we are convienced there is something wrong with one of us....I'm 24 and my fiance is 26 years old and we are healthy, both eat healthy and excercise regular, but still no luck. I am still over weight, but I doubt they can blame it on that as I have lost over 4 stone since I last saw her (as she said it can be your weight to blame as well) so I wander what she will say this time?? :wall2:

I am scared now and just want the date to hurry up, wish me luck! Any advice on this situatuion or as anyone been through the same or familiar thing?

Donna xx

Last edited:
Just wanted to wish you lots of luck :hug: I hope 23rd comes around quickly for you and they can give you some answers this time x

Good luck.. And I hope you get the answers you are looking for x x

Good luck. I hope they can give you the answers you need! Oh and congratulations on losing 4 stone! What an accomplishment!

:hug: Best of luck hunny xxx

:yay: @ 4 stone, you clever thing you :D

Thanks for all the wishes, really appreciated!

xx

Well done on the weight loss Donna!! WOW!!

Good luck chick and look forward to getting some answers :hug:

bloody hell! well done on losing four stone...wish I could do it!
hope all goes well for you hun xxx

Thank you Ladies..........

Yes the 4 stone weight loss is great achievement for me and I am gradually still losing it

Donna xx

Good luck with your appointment donna, really hope they can give u a way forward xx

wow 4 stone weight lose thats great!
hope you get the answers that you need xx

hi, just wanted 2 wish u all the luck in the world! keep ur chin up. me n the oh were tryin 4 just over 3 years b4 i fell pregnant this time and the day of the doctors came, i done a quick test 1st and it was positive!! soo there is hope! im 24 ma partners 26 aswell. fingers crossed 4 u xxx

rrrrrrr thank you hunni.

Well going to test tomorrow if my tests arrive from ebay lol But if not pregnant then I will have to go doctors lol

Donna x

hi, just wanted 2 wish u all the luck in the world! keep ur chin up. me n the oh were tryin 4 just over 3 years b4 i fell pregnant this time and the day of the doctors came, i done a quick test 1st and it was positive!! soo there is hope! im 24 ma partners 26 aswell. fingers crossed 4 u xxx

Well done on the weight loss :yay:

Wishing you lots of luck on the 23rd if you need it ;) and if you do after 4 years your doctor should definately be referring you - its usually 1-2 I thought (memory bad today though) x

Good luck on the 23rd ! and yeah as the girls said 4 stone - wow!!!! loving it!

Well I don't think they can possibly use the weight excuse again and have to help you further.

Last edited:
not really sure about that

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111