AF came... A couple of questions

Andrianne

Reaction score
Well I got my period this morning.

It was just some brown discharge but I take it it's my period that will be getting heavier and bright red soon

I have a couple of questions
1) Should I count today as day #1? Or when I properly get my af? (which could be tomorrow). Does a little brown amount count?
2) Any tips about understanding when your ovulation is coming without getting any ovulation kits? I've read about EWCM, does that happen a few days before ovulation or on the actual day of o?

Thanks for reading and best of luck to all who are waiting to take that test!

xxx

Hi wondering

Any bleeding that is menstral should start as day 1, you dont start from when it gets heavy, just when you get some. so today ( 10th May) is day 1 and its between day 12 and day 14 they say for ovulating. so your looking at the 22-24 th May to be ovulating. but do the business if you feel like it on either side of those dates as well so you make sure you get it.

Plus one thing i have been told is once his love juice (pardon the expression) is inside you, lie with your legs in the air and your bum slightly raised so it helps it travel down

I hope you understood that and its helped you.

Good luck

Ps Are you sure its not plantation spotting if its not that heavy?!

If it doesn't get heavy.... and just stays lighter than normal then you may be experiencing implantation bleeding.....

Look out for your EW CM, as I may be you ovulate late or early ( I ovulated around day 7 and missed it for months!)
If you see the EW CM I would BD that day and the following 4-5 days to be sure.... don't wait when you see it.. the egg is so fragile and doesn't last long so try and get some sperm in there to wait for it hehehe!

****GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST****

Thank you for the replies ladies, I got them this morning

So if I got it right, CM will signify ovulation is about to happen soon? A matter of 2-3 days? Or just a few hours??? (I'm such a dork :roll: )

Actually it's hard to calculate my fertile days. My cycle is 29-32 days. Morelike 31 days. So I believe I will be ovulating 17 days after my af came (or 14 days before my due af), that is on the 27th May.

have a good day everyone!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back