Hello All.. I'm new..and need advice please.......Thank you

cutie_wutie

Reaction score
:D Hello Ladies.... Nice to meet you all.... Right where do i begin,,, Hmmmm new to this.. Right I'm a mum of 3 .. baby 4 due in feb 2008..
Now Firstly i wanted to know if any one has had a endoanal ultrasound scan as i have to have one in few weeks.... Let me explain why.. In 1996 my 1st birth i had a 4th degree tear which resulted in me having to be rushed to threatre for blood tranfusions and be repaired... in 2000 i had 2nd degree tear with 2nd birth and 2001 another 4th degree tear with my 3rd birth my scar tissues reopened.. Now i scheduled for this anal scan so they can determine weather or not they think its wise for me to have a normal birth or to undergo a c-section.... they said if they do suggest a c-section its entirely my decision weather or not to go ahead or go against.. My heads all over im 17weeks n 6days pregnant and a c-section as always scared the living daylights out of me... I dont know what to do.... what is a c-section like??? and as anyone else experienced 4th degree tears like me and go on to having a natural birth with no more tears??? Thank you all... :D

I've had a C Section but not a 4th degree tear. I think I know which one I'd choose :shock:

Honestly, a section is nothing to worry about - uncomfortable, but not painful and the recovery is not too bad either - probably no worse than recovering from a bad tear like yours.

Good luck in your choice :hug:

I had a 3rd degree tear with my second and I was told before I even got pregnant this time I can opt for a C-section if I want. I went for physio afterwards and the lady there told me.
I am also in 2 minds, but leaning more towards C-section, the thing that puts me off if the driving thing and not being able to pick up my youngest.
I healed so well after the tear I worry about not healing so well next time if I tear again.
Sorry I didn't really answer any of your questions did I? Just thought I'd sympathise!

how do you get them pictures to come up at the bottom of your replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back