Hello Again

Rachie

Reaction score
Hello All

Just wanted to say hi, I left the site a little while back when I miscarried - just found out yesterday that I'm PG again :)

Trying to stay positive, really happy, I know it doesn't necessarily mean the same thing will happen again. We tried for years to get pregnant last time and then this time it happened in about a month - now, after years of trying, it feels like the 'easy' bit is over and the next few months will be the test.

Still, keep positive - I'd made an appointment to see my doc today as I was so tired - now I know why - and she was great, she's booked me in for a very early scan and has been so supportive.

Nice to be back, I'm looking forward to meeting some new faces after my old friends will have migrated into Tri 2 :wink:

Now... just need to remember how to get my ticker...

congratulations hun, hope all goes well this time hun!!!

Hi hun im so pleased your back have missed you. Thanks for your PM have replied to it. All i can say is OMG i cant believe it :hug: :hug:

Anyway will have to properly catch up one day soon, how you doing hun? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug:

congratulatins hun so glad to see you back,and good luck with the next 9 months :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Rachie! Look forward to getting to know you over the next few months! :dance:

Woo hoo congratulations! Expect we'll be chatting some more in the coming months. Keep well and look after yourself!!! Good excuse to put ya feet up ! xx :D :D :D

Hi

Congrats hun, hope all goes well this time around , keep positive :)
Katrina

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the support :hug:

Hope you're all feeling glowy, happy and healthy - loking forward to getting to know you all soon :wink:

Hi hun we here for support anytime of day or night.

Well my name is tracey if you want to get to know me :rotfl:

Anyway where is your ticker hun?

congratulations hun! HOpe everything goes well for you and ur LO.

Nikki

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back