hello all

jomc

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I joined this site a few months ago and on Wednesday morning I got my first ever bfp at about 11dpo.
Very excited but very very nervous!
Trying to stay positive but a little part of me fears I wont have a sticky... only natural I suppose!

There have been lots of bfps this month so hoping to see a few familiar faces here as well as getting to know everyone else!

Congratulations and welcome to tri-1 hunny :) x x

*waves* welcome. Ive been through the panic, worry and stress since my BFP at 14dpo but Im getting there and Im sure you'll be ok :)
X

Thanks hun... just ordered Best friends Guide to Pregnancy after reading your post! :)

hey congratulations!! Wish you happy and comfortable 9 months ahead! :) xx

hey jomc, i was thinking as we are so close on dates we can be bump buddies on here for the next 9 months :)

xx

cool :)

so have you told many people yet? we've told my mum and dad and my brother, his mum and dad and that's it so far..and of course, everyone on PF :)

XX

Haha! Nope havent told anyone... my parents live in Dublin and we are visuting them for Easter so going to tell them and my sister then. Its the first grandchild for them so they will be so excited :) DH only has his mum and his aunt as he rarely speaks to his sister who lives in Australia, so will tell them just before. We said we will try and wait til the 12 week mark to tell everyone else. Your family must have been so happy for you!
Cant wait to tell mine!
In feeling well... but sooo tired at times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back