I'm so scared . .

loz

Reaction score
Hi girls, it's been a while since I posted. I have just tested positive and I am so scared! I miscarried back in late Feb and am just so scared it will happen again. We are trying not to tell anyone until the 12 week scan this time but it means I have to keep all my worries to myself. I just dont want to go through the pain of losing another pregnancy. Does anyone have any tips or anything that can stop me from going mad in the next 10 weeks?!!!!

HI Loz :wave:
congratulations on your pregnancy. Im exactly the same as you not telling anyone until after 12 week scan due to a miscarriage before i got pregnant with my daughter last year. I dont really have any tips on staying sane because i know you worry as it was the same form last year and also now that im pregnant again. Just try not to stress too much and talk to your partner about any worries you have. :hug: Take care and i wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy :D .

Hi Loz. It's hard not telling people as it limits the amount of people that you can talk to when you do encounter a problem or you're worried. That said, this forum and the rest of the internet is very useful and if your OH is half as supportive as mine, then you'll be ok. Just make use of your resources. We can all help one another too :)

I see you are from Cambridge. I'm in Peterborough so not too far from you!

I miscarried in Feb too. I am scared about m/c, and we have just told close family and a few friends. It has really helped me feel a little more positive about the pregnancy. I am still worried and looking all the time for blood, and checking my symptoms are still around! but I know that if anything bad happens I can talk to them about it. Last time we kept it between ourselves, but no offence to my partner he was great but being a bloke didnt really understand.
Do what ever feels right!

Congratulations and welcome to first tri!

Hiya hun, Congratulations!

I m/c in Feb too, you may remember as it was just before yours I think? I was so worried but I just kinda decided from the start that there was no point in worrying cos it wouldn't change anything... It was hard but u just have to get through it and remember 'what will be, will be' :)

I'm now almost 18 weeks so im sure you will be just fine this time. Any questions then please feel free to give me a shout :hug: x

Hi guys, thanks for your support. Yes my little dog is lovely, she is a Staffi! Jo, wow, you must have fell pregnant really quickly after your MC, you must be over the moon at 18 weeks! I remember you had a horrible time of it before. I'm really pleased for you. Here's hoping that it will be ok for me and the little bean! x

loz said:
Jo, wow, you must have fell pregnant really quickly after your MC, you must be over the moon at 18 weeks! I remember you had a horrible time of it before. I'm really pleased for you. Here's hoping that it will be ok for me and the little bean! x

Yeah after I finally stopped bleeding (6 weeks later :shock:) then AF arrived withing a couple of weeks then I feel preg that first month trying, I was so shocked and pleased! :D

I'm sure you will be fine, stay as positive as you can - You are bound to have better days than others but on those bad days remember that at that moment all is fine and your baby is inside growing! xx

i miscarried in april and am back in the first trimester, so i know how u feel..im so scared i cant stand it!!...im trying my hardest to think positive and get through it though..i and im sure you, find it useful to know your not alone.

Same here.. i had a chemical pregnancy in June, where it didn't stick... i am so paranoid, i go to the loo on purpose..just to wipe and check there's no blood! I'm gonna be a mess till 12 weeks. :wall:
As for telling people, we told our parents and then i had to tell my good friends... i had my hen weekend last weekend and they were trying to get me to do shots..the works, so after one night of saying i was pacing myself..secretly drinking gin/tonic WITHOUT the gin! I told them! But the next night was great!....got bought apple juice all night and it actually made me feel loads better...maybe confiding in close friends isn't a bad idea, as if something goes wrong, you may want someone to talk to anyway? :hug: :hug:

I know, maybe I should tell people. I have told my sister as she is always asking anyway! I will be 4 weeks next week and then I think I will tell the GP as the hospital said I could have a 6 week scan for my next pg as I miscarried before. If I am anything like last time I will have bad sickness at about 7 weeks, so had to tell people anyway! :puke: I was planning on driving to all social events so that I had an excuse for not drinking!I'm just so scared that it will happen again but today looked up my due date which is 11th April :) I am in the habit of going to the loo and praying that I am ok, will have to try and stop paniking!!

I still feel like that I am 7 weeks now I wont stop worrying till I have a scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back