Hell :(

Holy shit I can't believe that happened to you!!!!!!! I hope you're doing ok and recover as soon as possible. Xxx

Sounds really traumatic Hun. I think your angel babies were definitely looking over you Hun. I'm glad your survived your ordeal. Take time to heal and look after yourself. Wishing you loads of luck for the future, whatever you decide to do xxx

Thank you very much. That really made me feel better and just maybe your right. Someone must have been looking over me so why not them. Had 2 units of blood going in now as levels are dropping but I'm getting the drain out so can only get better from now on. Seen the chaplain today and the staff here are amazing had lots of hand holding and cuddles in the night. Now the fear over my own life is subsiding with the doctors assurance this morning I'm not going to die. I have finally shed the tears for Charlie I should of she's Monday. I might be well enough to go home in a few days so am thinking of a memorial area in my garden.
Thank you all for your support and I hope I can return the favour xxx

Take as much time as you need to greave and heal Hun. The memorial area sounds like a fab idea. Pm me anytime if you want to talk xxxx

Reading this has really saddened me, I'm so so sorry and to go through what you have must bring up waves of all sorts of feelings and emotions. I'm sorry you never had the chance to say goodbye to your angel when you wanted to but the memorial sounds perfect. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time to recover emotionally and physically.

Massive hugs and wishes to you xxxxxxx

Check me out I'm doing so well they have taken all my tubes out. Might need more blood but they are impressed with how well I'm doing so far should know soon if I do. They ordered 6 units but only had 2 so far. They have told me to try and concentrate on recovering physically before emotionally as that can slow my progress. So hard tho when every time the blood lady comes she cuddles me cos she knows I need it bless her. 2 months and the hole should heal fine by itself but will need scan ect to check. But I should be well in 2 weeks just the hole takes longer. I've been lucky with having so many scans I have lots of pictures we are going to put in a little book with the happy memories from being pregnant. Like the weird things I ate and did so it can be happy memories too. Charlie was loved and wanted so much I cant let go completely so a memory box or book and an area in my garden I can look at an remember how lucky I was for 15 weeks. Thank you all again and hope you are all ok xxx

Last edited:
Glad your doing so well. You'll be back home before you know it. Thinking of you xxc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back