Heartburn.

Taassh_0x

Reaction score
Arghhh help please!! Lol, Now my morning sickness is starting to calm down a little bit lol, I'm having heart burn in the night time. I hate gaviscon and it will make me sick, I've tried rennies but there not working, Is there any advice? It was that bad the other night I actually made myself sick to see if that worked, which it did a little. But I got it bad again now, it's those mothers day chocolates!! Lol thanks girls x

Oooh I feel your pain, just after hot chocolate and it's given me the worst heartburn. I wasn't sure if you could take gaviscon or anything but I've found chewing gum helps a little xx

I feel your pain, its horrible, I've tried making myself sick too, to see if it would ease. Sometimes I can't even eat my tea in the evening cuz it just makes me feel rotten.

I live on Gaviscon (although I don't like the tablets, they make me feel sick), maybe check with MW/doctor if there is anything else you could try, I'm sure there is another brand like rennies thats ok to take.

I'm trying to keep a list of what foods set it off, so I can try and avoid them, though doesn't seem to stick to a pattern, one day its crisps, the next day its an ice lolly, god pregnancy really puts your body through it, doesn't it!!!

I know :( If i'm not having morning sickness and heaving at smells only I can smell, I've got bad heartburn bad and I can't lie down because of it :( I think it's because I've ate a lot of chocolate today, It's when I don't pick at things, If I manage to eat normally without been sick and having regular sized portioned meals, I have heart burn :( I don't see the midwife for another week and 5 days (on scan date) so I'm gunna have to try and grin and bare it, thing is i can't sleep with it, it keeps me up and when I do go to sleep I get up half way through the night with it :( Gosh, it's a good job the baby is worth all the hastle in the end lol! Pregnancy is driving not only me, but my mom and boyfriend insane! Lmao

ive found that milk helps, its seems to cool it all down! i had it really really bad last night and it still did the trick! hope it eases of for you all soon though! :hugs: xxx

ive found that milk helps, its seems to cool it all down! i had it really really bad last night and it still did the trick! hope it eases of for you all soon though! :hugs: xxx

I was doing that but it then seemed to cause really bad heartburn a while later after the first wave of relief. I googled it and apparently milk ends up producing even more acid in your stomach which causes even more heart burn.

Gaviscon and Rennie's are ok. I found gaviscon hard to take but the rennie's fruit tablets have been a god send. They just take like sweets :) xxx

Hi ya hun. I haven't had much sickness (touch wood) but I've now mainly at night started to get that horrid acid reflux thing so can totally understand how u feel. Aint nice :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back